Ch-5 Preparing for Rescue

No one's POV

Currently, Sheffield, Edinburgh and Akashi were all hiding in a bunch of destroyed group of islands. The place was filled with thick mist that made it difficult to see through.

Akashi was looking at the black data cube in interest. "Hm... This is interesting nya."

"Are you sure you have no idea ? This is the Sakura Empire's secret weapon right ?" Edinburgh asked her.

"I'm just a repair ship nya! I don't have any details about something like this nya!" Akashi responded right away. She then looked at the cube as memories flashed in her mind.

"Who would have thought they got they would have got this from the sirens. This must be some seriously bad stuff nya! I'm scared nyaa....!" She said while covering her face and falling to her knees, almost crying out of fear for her own life. She just stumbled upon something she shouldn't have known and might get killed because of it.

"I have returned." Sheffield entered the building. "There are scout planes patrolling the area. They have figured out that we are hiding in this island."

"What should we do ?" Edinburgh seemed worried but Sheffield just sat down.

"The base knows of our location and predicament. We should wait until rescue units arive." Sheffield sat down and took a sip of her tes. "That being said, I doubt that the Sakura Empire will stay idly by."

Edinburgh and Akashi were worried and scared but they knew that they had no choice but to wait.

"If they catch me, they'll use me to make a shamisen!" Akashi was clearly terrified.

Meanwhile, Sakura Empire ships were on their way to the island. Atago, Takao, Zuikaku, Shoukaku and Ayanami were all on their way.

Although, it did seem like Atago was being a little touchy towards her serious sister Takao. So much so that Ayanami made a mental note to stay away from her.

Fusou was also there, worried about Akashi, who was taken along with them.

Although, it seems that Azur Lane had sent Royal Navy ships to the area to rescue Sheffield and Edinburgh. This news alerted both Sakura Empire and Iron Blood Navy, who were the ones to spot the enemy ships.

Meanwhile in Sakura Empire

"You are useless." Akagi grimaced while staring at the purple haired siren in front of her. Adrienne had her back turned from Akagi, so she was staring at her back. Adrienne faced the massive sea in front of her with closed eyes.

Adrienne made it clear that she was not happy by these events, but she had strict orders to follow.

"You are lucky to be recieving our aid, Sakura Empire. And with the arrival of our goddess, your progress has developed even more." She spoke, making Akagi click her tongue in annoyance. But she knew better than to talk back.

There was a reason why Kaga was forbidden to interact with Adrienne. It's because Akagi knew that Kaga would try to argue with her and possibly get herself killed in the process. Worst case scenario, Adrienne would destroy the entire island, which is something Akagi wanted to avoid at all costs.

"So what are you going to do now ? This is a problem for us, but I'm certain you don't think of this as troubling." She said.

Akagi narrowed her eyes at the strongest elite siren. "What exactly, do you plan on doing now ?"

"Normally I wouldn't care about such trivial matters. However..." She turned around, revealing her glowing magenta eyes to Akagi.

On seeing her face, Akagi froze. The amount of bloodlust she was emanating was enormous. All of her hairs stood up as her pupils violently shook. She was shivering and pale, petrified by the amount of power she was feeling from her. Adriennes bloodlust was supernatural. It felt like deaths arms were coiling and grabbing her body and neck, threatening to take her down to hell.