Part 3

'It would be crazy if we hooked up on the first night... right? Of course it would... we just met... but...' Jisung thought as he looked at Minho. As they stepped in the room and Jisung closed the door behind him, he looked at Minho's muscular back that could be easily seen through his dress shirt. He sat down on the bed and began undoing the top buttons of his shirt. Jisung gulped as he watched him. Minho noticed Jisung staring and said "You can relax, I'm not going to do anything." 'Bummer.' Jisung thought, slightly pouting as he got a pair of comfortable clothes and headed to the restroom to change. When he came out of the restroom Minho was laying on the bed in just his boxers reading a book. Jisung dropped his dirty clothes that he was holding when he saw Minho. "What the hell man? Why aren't you wearing any clothes?" Jisung said, startled, trying not to look at Minho's visible dick print. "I clearly have boxers on." Minho said without even looking up from his book. "I usually sleep in the nude, would you prefer that?" Minho added, meeting Jisung's eyes over the top of his book. "S-sure." Jisung said, trying to sound as confident as he could. Minho's eyes widened as he asked "Excuse me?" "I mean you were practically coming onto me in the elevator, don't act shy now." Jisung said as he sat on the other side of the bed. "That's what you think I was doing in the elevator? Trust me, if I ever come on to you, you will know." Minho said, putting his book on the nightstand, turning off his lamp and getting under the comforter. Jisung got under the comforter as well, facing Minho and asked "So I can expect your hands to stay to yourself under here then?" "Why? Do you want them not to?" Minho asked, raising an eyebrow. "Goodnight Minho." He said turning on his other side to turn off his bedside lamp. He blushed lightly as he faced away from Minho before falling asleep.

        "What do you mean we HAVE to do these activities?" Minho asked Changbin after breakfast the next day. "Well... they are a part of the grand romance package... you paid for it and it will look suspicious if you opt out of all the couples activities." Changbin said. "So what, what are they going to do? Throw us off the boat because we are pretending to be a couple? If it's that big of a deal, why don't we just tell them we broke up last night and don't want to have to do these activities together?" Minho said. "Would it be so bad to just do these activities with Jisung? You don't like him?" Changbin asked. "I don't know, I was open to maybe hooking up but something about him kind of rubs me the wrong way. He has this air of arrogance about him." Minho replied. "And you are a ray of sunshine? Come on Minho, you aren't perfect either. Why don't you give him a chance?" Changbin said. "I knew it. You and Chan have been scheming since the beginning to try and set me up with Jisung. I have seen y'all whispering to each other, y'all aren't slick." Minho said, poking Changbin's chest. Just as Minho was going to continue, Jisung walked up "What are you two talking about?" "Changbin is saying we have to do these couple activities, that it's part of the package we paid for and if we don't we will be wasting our money and will look suspicious." Minho answered. "Hello my favorite guests! How did you sleep last night?" The same worker from the day before said as he walked up to the group. "I slept wonderfully, wrapped up in my boyfriend's arms, thanks for asking." Jisung replied as he rested his head on Minho's shoulder lovingly. 'Laying it on a bit thick aren't we?' Minho thought.

       "Of course you did. I can't imagine sleeping in those tight beds with a stranger." He said, sounding unconvinced. "You know... Tim." Minho said, reading his name tag. "You seem weirdly interested in my relationship. What else would you like to know? Who tops and who bottoms? The brand of condoms we brought along?" Minho added, narrowing his eyes at Tim in a death glare. "Yeah Tim, do you have a problem with all gay couples or is it just us?" Jisung asked sharply. "I... What? N-no I don't..." Tim stuttered not knowing what to say. "We are very much in love and together Timmy, but I'm sure you will get your chance to see more of that as we make our way through all these lovely couple activities." Jisung said as he linked arms with Minho and the whole group walked off together. After they left Tim's sight, Chan pulled Jisung from Minho and away from the group to talk. "What is it?" Jisung asked, confused as he watched the rest of the group continue to walk away. "I want you to get Minho to do those activities with you, whatever it takes." Chan replied. "Why?" Jisung asked with a raised eyebrow. "Because... well if you don't I will tell Jeongin that you basically told me you were down to fuck while he was at class last week." Chan said bluntly. "What?! You can't use that against me Chan! That was a low point for me, I was weak!" Jisung whined. "I don't care, if you don't get him to do all the couple things with you then I will tell Jeongin. You wouldn't want your roommate and basically only friend to think you are trying to get with his boyfriend right?" Chan said. "You're evil you know? Okay, okay, I will try to get him to agree but I don't know why this is so important to you..." Jisung said before running off to catch up with Minho.