{ Anarchist x Reader }

Seija Kijin from Touhou solos.

Your stupidity made you got lost in the forest while there is a blizzard happening, Anarchist found you outside of his cabin while he is on vacation.

"You're making me fall for you, [Reader]."

"DAMN RIGHT, I'M ATTRACTIVE!!"

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ 🕶 ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

The sound of the snow crunching can be heard as you take each step, you were pretty much freezing and shivering due to the blizzard. Cursing to yourself for going out in the forest alone just because you were curious. You were in the brink of fainting and possibly die out of hypothermia alone.

"Damn, I love life." You muttered in sarcasm. Your eyes slowly start to shut and the last thing you saw was a cabin afar, you also saw a glimpse of a figure approaching.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ 🕶 ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

Anarchist saw a figure laying outside the cabin. He felt concerned and slightly scared on why was there a figure right infront of the cabin. He's on his vacation (just to stay away from everyone.), who could possibly discover where he is?

He let out a quiet sigh and got up, putting his mask and hoodie on. He picked up a lantern and went out. Approaching the figure, which is you, of course. He was quite surprised it was you, you both rarely talk to eachother in both rounds and intermissions. His surprised expression was quickly washed over and he got worried.

Crouching down, he picked you up in his arms. He can still hear your breathing which is good. "[Reader], you idiot. How did you even end up like this." He muttered quietly as he quickly got back inside.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ 🕶 ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

You slowly woke up from the sound of fire crackling. You shivered slightly and looked around, it seems that someone carried you to the cabin you saw. You were wrapped in a thick blanket for warmth and comfort. "Ah, you're awake."

You let out a small yelp and turned, it was Anarchist. He was holding 2 mugs of a hot drink. He also seems to not wear his usual sunglasses. "Sorry to scare you, I saw you fainted outside. You could've got hypothermia, y'know."

He scolded lightly and sat beside you, ruffling your hair. You only let out a nervous laugh and took the mug he gave you with a quiet 'thanks'. Taking a sip, you watch the reflection of yourself on the drink which was slightly swirling. "What were you doing in the forest anyways? I thought you were having fun in the snow with Lamb and Jonah."

You shook your head no, you didn't talk much because you're literally freezing. He laughed and you glared at him which made him laugh more. You were quite adorable to him, he was glad you couldn't see his blush because of the mask.

Setting the mug down, you leaned on his shoulder and stared at the fireplace. The light was comforting to you. You tried to stay awake and finish your drink but due to the warmth from the fire and the presence of Anarchist, you fell asleep.

"You're making me fall for you, [Reader]."
He whispers under his breath.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ 🕶 ❫・━━━━━━ ❜

I want Touhou refs in Arsenal grrrrrr.
Requested by yet again, the same person yourefangirl
Please stop requesting.
I will find your ip address and make you a 5 course meal everyday, clean the house for you, bathe you, tuck you in bed and read a bedtime story. This is a threat.