Movin in

"Ugh. . " you sit in your mum's car complaining "Listen, this town has many kids you can be friends with! " your mum replies.

"They are probably weird. " you cross your arms, you haven't really even seen this town, but it sounded stupid.

"You haven't even seen the place and you already complaining. " You mum says as she turns the car left and got onto a road which was straight forward for probably ever. You then see a sign which said "South park?" You read the sign out loud "Mhm! That's where we are staying! " you mum says excitedly.

You both drive towards to a house (you decide what color the house is!) After the car parks, you get out and get your stuff. You mum looks at you weird "Can you even carry that all? " you then look her "Yes, yes I can ma'am. " You then walk towards the door moving your hands to show that you want her to open it.

"Ok, ok ill open the door. " Your mum walks over and unlocks the door, and you run upstairs and picks a room so you put all your stuff in it. Your jaw drops as you see a pretty room, walls the pretty color of (your favorite color).

"Wowie! " you place all your stuff and walk down stairs. "Mum I picked my room! " she looks at you "Hun, can you help me get the all the stuff out of the trunk? I heard there's a coffee shop somewhere" you run over to the trunk and grab a bunch of bags and run into the house and place it on the ground.

You then rush over to the car then go and place them on the ground. "Done. Now what were you saying about coffee? " your mum then brings out her phone and looks at the GPS "There's a coffee shop more northern, you can go there and get some coffee there if you want. " You brightly smile at her then dash down the sidewalk "Don't worry mum I'll get you a cup too! " you yell out so she could hear you.

After running you see a cinema, playing a movie called 'Terence and phillip' though you never heard of it before, you wonder if maybe if you actually made friends, you could go there to watch the movie with them. After crossing the road, you then see forward the coffee place.

You look at the logo "Who's Tweek? And does he have a brother? " You imagine Tweek is some old coffee shop guy who works with his brother, but BOY WERE YOU WRONG. Once you walk in you see a kid about the same age of you twitching out trying to make a order for someone. Ah, that makes way more sense, but a kid running a business? Isn't that Ilegal?

You then see another boy walk out of the back, blue hat with a yellow puffball on the top, we're they brothers? Though they didn't have the same color hair. He then walks up to you "What do you want? " he asks "Oh uh" His monotone voice creeps you out but you just keep quiet from saying anything about that.

You look at the menu, the (ur fav coffee flavor) catches your eye "I'll have 2 (ur fav coffee flavor)'s to go" he then walks to the back counter and starts making the drink.

Before you realize, the boy already finished making the drinks. "That will be 8.50$" you pull out your wallet, then See's a 10 dollar bill, this should work. You hand it to him, he grabs out a 1 dollar bill and 50 cents and gives it to you. Then handing you the drinks. You walk out the door, what a experience, just kidding that was a average coffee shop.

You start speed walking back to your house, you don't see your mum so you guess she'd already went inside. You unlock the door with you key and walk in, you mum was making diner for the both of you. "Your back? " you sigh "Yeah, I got a drinks for the both of us! " you place the steaming drinks on the table. "Ooh, whats the flavor?" She asks "(ur fav coffee flavor) " she gasps "They had that? " "yeah! I was surprised too" "Maybe I should get my coffee from there-" right when she took a sip she quickly spat it out in the sink "Eww"

GASP she didn't just say that, but the  right you drink it. You'd change your mind "GOD WHAT IS IN THIS?! " the both of you then pour the drink in the sink and throwed away the cup and lid.

"Well at least we have water. " you both laughed , you mum then places the plates of food. It smelt amazing, it was some sort of steak. Though you didn't know the name.

"Wow mum, this is really good! " she smiles "glad that you like it. " after dinner you head up stairs, everything was basically set up. You get your tooth brush and brush your teeth and head to bed.