Chapter 5: New Challenges! Ignore Salamander, Tide Trident, and Mighty Leopard

Night time- Nishikino Resident

We see Maki in her bed at her house trying to sleep but has a hard time doing so, because she had something on her mind.

Maki: 'Beyblade...

She flashbacks to when she saw Y/n and Honoka battling with their beys and how amazed she was by it. Then she cuts back to where she is now.

Maki: *groans* I don't get it! Why do I... Why can't I sleep?!

As Maki tries to sleep, she develops a pink aura around her.

Next Day

At the park we see Kotori and Umi pull out their launchers as they getting ready to battle each other as their training.

Kotori: Alright Ashura, lets do this!

Umi: Here we go Hercules!

Kotori and Umi: 3, 2, 1! Let it... Rip!

As Kotori and Umi train to achieve their sparking launches, Y/n and Honoka are sitting down together on the bench.

Y/n: Great work you two, keep it up.

Honoka: *sigh*

Y/n looks over at Honoka and can tell that something is on her mind.

Y/n: Hey Honoka, what's up?

Honoka: Oh, I was just...

Y/n: Just what?

Honoka: I was just wondering how we can get more students into our school you know.

Y/n: I see, Hmm....!

Y/n gets an Idea

Y/n: Hey maybe we can start a beyclub!

Honoka: A Beyclub?

Y/n: Yeah, Valt Aoi did something like that. Not only will we get more people into beyblade, but we can also get more students into our school!

Honoka: That's a great idea Y/n! Let's ask the student council president and see what she thinks.

Student Council Office

The four second years went to the student council office. What they saw is a tall, beautiful, blonde girl, Eli Ayase, and another beautiful girl with long purple hair tied in twin tails, Nozomi Tojo, Eli looked at them with a displeased expression, then looked at the form the second-years submitted.

Eli: What is this?

Honoka smiled with full confidence and stepped forward to answer.

Honoka: An application to form a Bey club!

Eli: I can tell that much.

Honoka: So will you approve it?

Eli: No.

The second-years were staggered from Eli's answer.

Eli: You need a minimum of five members to form a club, even if it's for an appreciation society.

Umi: But I know of several clubs on campus with fewer than five members.

Eli: They all had more than five when they were formed, I'm sure.

Nozomi opened her eyes and looked at the second-years with gentle
smile.

Nozomi: You just need one more people.

Y/n: One more... .

Honoka and Y/n turned to each other with a serious expression and nodded.

Honoka / Y/n: We Understand.