Chapter 6: The Hero of Light! Light Amaterios!

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE WORLD OF BEYBLADE BURST!

WHERE THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE AROUND HERE!

TO BECOME THE BEST OF THE BEST!

THE BATTLES ARE BECOMING MORE ESTATIC, AS NEW BLADERS AND LEGENDS JOIN THE REVOLUTION!

THEIR GOAL? TO BECOME THE NEXT WORLD CHAMPION!

PUSH THROUGH, PERSEVERE, AND RISE TO THE TOP!

WHICH CHALLENGER WILL CLAIM THE TITLE OF THE WORLDS BEST BLADER?

GET READY TO BREAK YOUR LIMITS!

Kotori was the park doing some stretches for practice today, she turns around and thought that someone was watching her, she continues her stretches but still gets the feeling that someone was watching, just then Honoka arrives.

Honoka: Sorry I'm late! Did you wait long?

Kotori: No. I just got here. Umi said she has morning practice with the archery team.

Honoka: Oh, Okay.

Kotori turns around to see if someone was there.

Honoka: Kotori?

Kotori: Honoka, did you see anybody back there just now?

Honoka: Back where?

Honoka noticed the person foot and decided to look and sneak out the person who it is.

Honoka: Sneak, 'stop' sneak, sneak, 'stop'.

She looks but no one was there

Honoka: Huh?

She walks forward but someone grabs her foot. Honoka almost falls flat on her face but luckily her hands touch the ground from doing that but it still hurt her hands

Honoka: *whining* That hurt!

Then the person flicks her four head really hard and Honoka fell to the floor. Kotori comes to her aid.

 Kotori comes to her aid

Kotori: Honoka?

Kotori looks up and sees the mysterious was wearing a trench coat a mask and some sunglasses and she had two pigtails on each side. Kotori was really scared.

 Kotori was really scared