Chapter 12

*I'm back harry cousin hope for you all to enjoy please & look at cuzzo & his girl new book Made For Each Other.

" what can I get you guys ? " the waiter says.

" um I'll take crispy pork confit, smoked bacon marmalade and braised turnips" tupac says using his educated white voice .

I giggle at his sillyness.

The waiter write down tupacs order.

" and for the young lady " the waiter says.

" I'll have a Crab Toast With Lemon Aioli "  i say pointing at the menu.

Tupac scrunches up his face.

" okay & for drinks ?"

" water " me & pac say at the same time.

" okay your dinner will be brought to you very shortly "

After he leaves I just start smiling at how good everything is going .

" what you so happy about ? " pac asks smiling .

" nothing " I say .

" how did you get into the music business girl "

Oh my jesus his voice is so sexy when he is serious.

" well it started when I moved to new York I had a role play at school in Annie & every since that day I was determined to be a singer no matter what "

He smiles .

" Determined , " he emphasis the word

" sounds like my type of woman " he says

I put the menu up to cover my smile .

" so how did you get into the music business " I say

" i was always doing poetry in school I went to Baltimore school for the arts "

Tupac went to a good school , I always thought He went to a bad school ,which I thought was a reason for his gangster demeanor.