Chapter 14

After recording me & tupac went to the carr. Tupac was driving . i look out the window the whole time not even daring to look at tupac.

While he was driving he kept poking my shoulder , whistling , singing , & even making beatbox noises.

He was trying to get me to talk to him & i literally wasnt in the mood for it. tupac was literally driving me crazy right now.

I just turn my head to the window ignoring him .

" Hey Wassup with you " he says taking his eye of the wheel , looking at me.

I huff .

" Nothing tupac " I say.

" nawh its something , is it because im going back to cali ?  " he says.

I dont say a word .

" Awe come on , i got to finish my album im sorry babygirl" he says.

I make up a quick lie to brush him off me.

" Its Nothing its just that i miss my brother rashad " I looking out the window.

" Oh he good out there my mans a solider stop acting like he a kid. " He says in between chuckles.

"Mmhm" i say still looking out the window .

" Shit wish i down there in africa " he says.

That comment pissed me the fuck off.

I turned around & look at him.

" Oh So Now you want to go to Africa , first LA Now Africa your so full of shit " i yell out.

Tupac looks at me as if i was crazy.

" What the fuck is wrong with you ? " he says.

I roll my eyes.

" Ugh Nothing pac " i say turning back to the window .

I can see a reflection of tupac threw the car window.

He takes his eye of the road again .

" No Whats wrong ? " he says grabbing my wrist.

Oh no he just didnt.

I turn around to his direction.

Before i can yell at him i see a truck about to crash into us.

" Tupac Look out " i yell to him.

He turns around & sees the truck.

" Oh Shit " he says quickly putting his hands on the steering wheel.

Tupac was able to quickly swerve the car around the truck & hits the brakes for the car to stop.

we both were breathing hard in shock.

I can see tupac chest poke in & out i think he was scared.

He starts to drive again. This time the car was completely silence . we didnt dare to speak to each other at that moment. We were just so Dramatized On how close we almost came to  death. It really scared me.

We pull up near my House but tupac stops the car before we can pull up in the Driveway .

" Tupac what are you doing ? " i say.

" Aayliah forreal tell me what's wrong ? "

I dont respond to him & i just there with my arms crossed pouting . I dont want to argue with tupac.

" You hear me talking to you ? " he says.

I still dont speak .

" Okay Fine i got all day " he says taking the keys out the engine & locking the car doors with the lock button on his drivers side.