Illegal Love? Who Cares

Haha Mafia AU!!

BANG.

BANG.

"Dispose of the dead body; we no longer need to do any business with him," A figure said, fixing his gloves as he walked away. His long hair was tied up into a rough bun, and he wore a black blazer over his white undershirt with black trousers that went just below the ankle. His name was unknown to most, and the name most people called him now was 'the Scrap Immortal'. As the name suggests, he was an immortal being. Not literally, though. He was called immortal because no one could ever kill him, even if anyone fatally wounded him. The next day, he would be spotted elsewhere, not even showing signs that he was hurt.

It was unknown why the word scrap was used, but it was rumoured that the member of the Mafia used to collect scraps everywhere. His backstory wasn't known to anyone - some people say he covered it up very well; others say he killed everyone he knew. But one thing is for sure, it wasn't a great past.

Walking down the hallway of a massive manor, he noticed a person walking opposite him. Well, shit, he thought. He couldn't risk anyone seeing Mafia members in the House of Parliament now, could they? Just as the Scrap Immortal turned around, a loud scream could be heard with a faint gunshot, silencing the scream afterwards. Luckily, no one heard anything, so the Mafia was safe.

The Scrap Immortal exited the building, quickly entering a black car waiting for him, and they drove away. A job well done, he thought, sighing softly as he took off his blazer.

. . .

"How ya doing, Scrap Immortal!" A cheery voice called, a big smile plastering his face. That person's name was Shi Qingxuan, and he was the Mafia's most loved member. Everyone, in one way or another, loved his style of him. His personality was breezy, like the wind; his sentences were too fast, yet everyone could understand him. He always brought joy into the room, even if something serious happened. No one knew why he was added to the Mafia. Still, everyone adored Shi Qingxuan, so no one cared about that, "Need any wounds treated?"

"Not this time, thank you for asking, though, Shi Qingxuan," A soft voice responded; the Scrap Immortal emerged from the car and walked over to Shi Qingxuan, "I just killed off the President's Assistant; the President should be feeling some anger right now."

"That's great to hear! Another job well done, as expected from you!" Shi Qingxuan cheered before opening his front door and allowing the Scrap Immortal in.

"Haa, I did not like that at all. Wearing a suit is uncomfortable," the Scrap Immortal sighed, throwing his blazer onto the bed before slumping his body onto the couch.

"Ah, I see, I see... Just get some rest; I'll take care of everything, okay?" Shi Qingxuan said, picking up the blazer and putting it on a hanger. The Scrap Immortal and Shi Qingxuan were roommates; however, only a few knew this fact. The Scrap Immortal was very secretive; only Shi Qingxuan knew the most facts about him, which was a little.

. . .

A mysterious figure was seen in the distance. A long, black coat draped over his shoulders. He wore an eyepatch on one eye, the other eye glowing under the moonlight. His jewellery shone too, and a mischievous smirk crept up his face.

Where the fuck am I? Xie Lian thought. He turned around to see his surroundings, but behind him was a long corridor. It continued on and on, seeming like there was no end to it.

Xie Lian continued forward, up to the mysterious figure, but for some reason, he was stopped at a certain point.

"I'm always the one person who will be your most devoted believer."