Truth.

Red glanced at her as she fell silent. That was new. He then spoke.

"Sure." She took a deep breath.

"Did you know that there were bodies under the couch?" Silently, Red leaned back. Shit, he had forgotten about that. The memories flooded his mind as he gulped.

"You saw them?" She nodded as she looked at him, hearing the soft voice. He took a steady breath before speaking again. "I thought I had escaped it. I thought it was gone." His hand had found a tight grip on the couch as he shuddered. She touched his shoulders as he blanked out.

"Red. Listen to me." He glanced at her as she touched his cheek. "I know it's bad. I know it hurts. But just tell me what happened. I can explain it to the police if they come around. Ok?" He nodded before hugging her, thanking her silently. She rubbed his back, letting him relax. "Now, what happened?"

"I- Mom and Dad were fighting about some people... I don't remember all that they were saying... but Mom said that we should leave and Dad said we wouldn't move even if there was someone hunting us. Mom started screaming, Dad got violent... I remember screaming about something... then a gun got fired-" She hushed him as he started tensing up.

"Easy... Who fired the gun?" He didn't answer for a sec. That worried her until he got the courage to speak.

"Me... My mom had her gun out, but I shot Dad first- I don't remember if I shot Mom or if something else happened..." He shuddered. "Everything's blurry after I shot Dad- I don't-"

"Shh..."

~~~

After getting Red settled in the guest room (She didn't want him to rest in the living room if she ended up talking to an officer) when a policeman came by. She explained what Red had told her, saying that he remembered killing his father but nothing else. The officer then gave her good news. The reason he didn't remember anything else was because his mother did the rest. She made the hole, put her husband's body in there, moved the couch over the hole and shot herself. The rifle was found under the clothes of her body, which is why it wasn't found in the actual house. He then told her that Red wouldn't get charged because too much time had passed and he wasn't fit to plead. After he left, she went to the guest room, where he was waking up.

"Hm...?" She smiled before rubbing his back.

"Morning. I got good news." He rubbed his face before sitting up. "You are not in trouble for what happened. The truth has been revealed ok?" He smiled before taking her hands, finding comfort from them.

"Yay... I was worried-" She touched his forehead with hers, calming him down a bit.

"Let's go get some hot chocolate."

~~~

The duo watched Blue and Green as Blue went hysterical. Red looked like he was having a hangover as he watched her while Green tried to get her under control.

"If she wasn't insane, they would look cute together."

"I believe Green is in love with her. But after she went insane, he was heartbroken. To this day, he believes he can save her." He then paused. "I hope he's successful."

"Well, let's go save him. He looks pale."

~~~

Thanks for reading!

Please look for "Hold Me Close", the Franticshipping book after this.

I know you thought it would be an Oldrivalshipping book.

No, this is the Unknown Chaos series! We are entering the Unknown!

See you there!