😌~•Flower Crowns•~😌

😌 - Fluff

Warnings: None!

!SPELL CHECKED!
Words: 444

*This is set in 3rdLife"

Also I haven't watched 3rdlife in quite a bit so please excuse the inaccuratecy! (They are both green lives in this)
_______________________________________

Scott's POV:

Me and Jimmy are currently hiding away in our secret flower field. Well it's not really a secret but we're pretty sure nobody has been here before, I glanced at the blonde briefly then down to the flowers he was.. What was he doing? Ohhh he's making a flower crown! I absolutely love flower crowns, so I grabbed a few different flowers and two or three small leafs to start on a flower crown for the green life as we fell into a deep but comfortable silence. I looked over at his hands to make sure I was doing this right, Forgot to mention but I'm not the absolute best at stuff like this. Anyways, I actually concentrated on what he was doing and a few minutes pass before I realize he was already halfway done! He is fast at these things typically you would think I'm faster but in reality I'm just not.

I decide to start on the actual making of the make-shift flower crown otherwise I'd look weird for just staring into nowhere. I look back at the flowers in my hands then I twist and tangle the stems around each other, occasionally putting a leaf in the mix to make it look somewhat natural. I am halfway finished once I feel something with weight but not a ton of weight drop on my head I take It off placing my flower crown down in the process. I study the delicate crown In my hands and notice the main flowers are sunflowers and poppys, also a few petals of some flowers I don't know, it looks amazing either way. I place it back on my head then I look at Jimmy and give him a small smile, he then blushes a tiny bit and smiles back.

I pick up my flower crown then finish it within two minutes only having seven-ish mishaps in which Jimmy laughs at, but other then that it was kind of easy.
Since I'm finished I decided to do what Jimmy did to me, I put the crown on his head and he does the exact same thing I did when he put his flower crown on me!
"I love it Petal" The slightly shorter said. I giggled

"Im glad Sunflower.. " I smiled.
_______________________________________

Feedback is highly recommended! And appreciated!

Requests are still open! Just go to the last request page there was and request.

Words: 444

_______________________________________