Prologue

A/N- Some smut, Bucky is an asshole in this story and you may want to slap him at times.

Decided to post the prologue because why not. Story will be starting in a few days or weeks, depending on my schedule.

This story will be a dark romance story, its something new I'm trying and totally different from Mister Right so I hope you guys enjoy.

Please vote and comment if you enjoy this chapter!

==============

Detroit, Michigan, home of the most feared Mafia in the area. So feared that the cops don't even try to infer with them, and some are even tied in with the Mafia. Bucky loves it. Being feared, knowing that he can get away with bout damn near everything.

He loves when he walks in a room people automatically respect him, not give him any trouble. He loves that we he walks in a club, the woman leave their men to sleep with him, and the men are too fucking scared to do anything about it.

"No, I don't want him dead yet" Bucky states over the phone. "We'll kill him when he gets here"

Fine then, what about the car?

"You know what to do. Burn the damn thing"

Bucky bites his lip as he holds back a moan. He pulls the on the womens hair, pulling her lips away from his cock.

"Slower" he mouths to her. She nods and takes his cock back into her mouth.

Have you talked to Frank?

"Hasn't called me back"

Ok well we need to regroup, we need more weapons, some of our men are injured or dead.

"Fine, there should be a safe house in London" he replies, rolling his eyes back as the woman runs her tongue on the slit of his cock.

Ok, I'll talk to you later

"Thor, be safe please, I lost too many good men"

Will do

Bucky hangs up the phone and sets it on the desk.

"Did you come?" The woman ask.

"No, you're fucking bad at giving head"

He stands up and tucks himself back in. "You can go now"

She scoffs and stands up. "Fuck you"

He grabs her by the chin, roughly. "Watch that mouth, or do I need to punish you"

She shakes her head. "No sir"

He smirks and kisses her cheek. "Good girl, now leave"

Bucky lets go of her chin and she grabs her bag, leaving his office. She walks past Steve.

"Everything ok?"

"I might as well hire a prostitute" he says. "They can give better head"

Steve laughs. "Damn, a little harsh"

"Is Natasha good?" He jokes

"Back off Buck"

He laughs."You asked her yet?"

He shakes his head. "No, I feel like it's too soon"

"Steve you guys love each other, ask her to move in already"

"I will soon" he says. "Spoken to your father yet?"

Bucky shakes his head. "Haven't been able to reach him"