Chapter Six

A/N- talk about abuse, suicide.

Sorry for the short chapter again, I had to help fix my dads car and finish some school work. I'll be a bit better in writing longer chapters.

Please vote and comment!

============

21st District, Detroit, Michigan

"This is a top priority, I want everybody looking for her" Clint commands. "Dismissed"

Everyone gets up from their seats and walks out the conference room. It's been 3 weeks since Angela was taken and Clint has been on top of this. Every little detail to find her.

"How are you holding up?" May asks walking in.

"Melinda, thought you were vacationing with Andrew?"

"We had to cut it short, duty calls"

Clint nods. "Laura says I need to take a break"

May smirks. "Shes right, you're gonna burn yourself out"

"I just... I need to find her"

"I get that" May says. "I pretty sure if I lost Robin I would be tearing this city apart looking for her"

"So the adoption is finalized?"

"Yeah, and me and Andrew are really happy"

He smiles. "I'm glad"

May closes the door. "The security footage was eased from the nightclub, theres no way of getting it back"

"So nobody saw anything?"

May shakes her hesd. "Half of the people in the club were drunk, no one really remembers anything"

"So theres nothing to help find my daughter?" He asks irritated. May sighs. "I'm sorry"

Clint sighs and and grabs his coat and gun.

"Where are you going?"

"To find my daughter" he answers walking to the door. May steps in front of him.

"No you're not going, hes on call"

"Who?"

May cocks her head to the side. Clint nods.

"I'll give you some time, line 2"

May opnes the door and walks out. Clint puts his things down and grabs the phone.

"Yeah?"

Ronin, bout time you answered my calls.

Clint clenches his jaw. "I don't go by that name anymore"

Right, you're a cop now

"What do you want Barnes?"

My money that you owe, and you left quite a mess when you left

"I can't involve myself in that life anymore Bucky, you know that"

The Tracksuit mafia, the Chinese, you made them very angry and they tend to hold grudges

"Buck-"

Look I've learned to be nicer so I'll give you a month. Have my money and my product and I'll leave you alone, you have my word

Clint sighs. "Fine"

And don't disappoint me, or I will kill you and your friend