Chapter Eight

A/N- violence, gore.

Please vote and comment!

============

Angela woke up with a throbbing headache. She groans and flips over on her back.

"Fuck"

Angela sits up and hops off the bed, she immediately clutches her stomach. She runs to the bathroom and vomits. She regrets drinking alcohol, this is why she doesn't drink.

Angela flushes the toilet and stands up to brush her teeth. Angela really doesn't remember last night at all, all she remembers is that she went clubbing and got drunk.

Angela finishes up in the bathroom and walks out of her room and walks downstairs. She gets to the kitchen and sees Bucky sitting at the table with food spread out in front of him.

"How'd you sleep?" He asks

"Terrible" she groans. She takes a seat at the table and grabs a plate of food.

"Figured you were hungry"

"Very"

Bucky sips his coffee and Angela digs into the food.

"You should eat slow" he reminds her.

"I'm fine" she says and takes a bite of a piece of bacon. "What happened yesterday?"

Bucky sets his mug down. "You went out, got drunk and called me"

Angela nods. "So nothing weird happened?"

"Nope" he lies.

"Ok great because I would be really embarrassed"

Bucky smiles a bit. He then clears this throat. "Hey, do you remember anything like... conversation wise?"

"I'm not following"

"Nevermind"

"No, don't do that, don't shut me out"

Bucky stands up and kisses the top of her head. "Finsh eating, ok"

"James-"

"Angela, leave it alone"

Angela sighs. "Fine"

Bucky walks out the kitchen, leaving Angela to try to figure out what the hell just happened.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Wanda asks walking in.

"Fine I guess, wheres Daisy?"

"With Steve" she replies pouring herself some coffee. "Shit I have a headache"

"Same, I'm never drinking again"

"Its ok to let lose some time, and I guess you had alot things to forget"

"What are you talking about?"

Wanda sits down. "Bucky? I know hes giving you a hard time"

Angue sighs. "I mean, why won't he talk to me?"

Wands chews her lip. "I can't say, but you have to ask him"

Angela groans. "That's the fucking point, he won't"

"Give him time"

"I just want to leave, I want to leave this place and never come back, I want my life back"

"Angie.."

"You and Daisy have been really kind but, how can I stay here when hes treating me like this"

"Angie..-"

"I'm gonna go take a shower" Angela stands up and walks out the room.

She gets to her room and goes to the bathroom. She takes off her clothes, and turns on the water. Angela steps in inside once the water is warm and begins to wash her body.