12.

It was a full day when Phil and Kristen finally got back to there house with no good news. When they entered the house, they noticed Techno, Tubbo, and Ranboo surrounded around the dinner table looking at Something.

"Sweeties-" Kristen started, catching the attention of the three, "what are you all doing?"

"Looking at a map." Techno muttered, turning back to the paper in front of him.

"Why?" She asked.

Techno just sighed and turned around to face her, "because Tommy's missing and it's obviously Dream's doing, and Wilbur's now missing."

"Wilbur's missing too?!" Phil screeched.

"You would know this if you two weren't gone for a full day. I was coming up with a plan in the meantime and trying to figure out what route Wilbur would have took so I can get there in time before he gets himself killed."

"How do you know it's Dream? He died in front of us." Said Kristen calmly.

"Who else would it have been? Also you couldn't find Tommy, so I feel like that could have been a good hint." The rabbit spat in frustration, "also Niki and Sally is gone, so yeah they probably went with Wilbur."

"Well we didn't see them leave and we were flyin-"

"We are surrounded by a forest, they can hid under trees! The fish have more human forms too! I know what I'm talking about. I know Wilbur probably more than you two. And I know he cares about Tommy very much to the extent where he would risk his life for him." He hit his fist on the table.

"We know our child, don't accuse us of not." The blondes feathers fluffed out, "we know our son too, he's our kid."

  The two younger boys slowly back into the kitchen to get away from the argument.

  "You didn't even know he was missing because you spent a whole day looking for Tommy! I'm not saying Tommy's less important, but after a few hours you should have come back. In that time I have made sure everything was ready for me and the other two to go and get them back."

  Techno huffed,

   "now we are either going to waste time arguing about this, and I truly hate arguing with you, or.. we can do things my way."

  The two crows glanced at each other before taking in deep breathes.

  "Fine. We will do things your way, I trust you. Im sorry for getting upset." Phil let out a breathe.

  "Thank you, I accept your apology. However I am not going to apologize because I'm not wrong." The rabbits ear twitched in annoyance, "but, you two are my friends, and im still going to help you even though someone lost his temper."

  He turned back to the map and rolled it up, "you two sleep. We'll leave in the morning. I hate wasting time like that, but you two will be no use if you are falling asleep. I'll get things ready and finish training the other's."

  "Are you sure it's safe to bring them? I'm worried," Kristen's concerned voice said.

  "If anything happens, I'll be there to protect them. I have trained them well and they have improved greatly, I will jump in if I need to."

  She sighed, "alright.." the crow yawned and started heading to her bedroom, "I'll do that sleeping now."

  "Phil." Technoblade said, not looking away from the now rolled up map, "get some sleep too."

Phil just sighed, "alright."