7.

"This is bullshit!! I have rights you know!!" Tommy screamed, receiving no response.

Tommy huffed, and looked around the room, "definitely a downgrade from the last time I got kidnapped."

  There was only a cement block with a pillow and a small bathroom.

  "At least there's a bathroom?" Tommy mumbled to himself, trying to stay positive, "okay- yeah sorry, Wil. Staying positive during horrible situations isn't working this time."

  "Let me out!! Fucking bitch!!" Tommy shouted before hearing someone walking towards the room.

  The door was unlocked and opened to reveal Dream and George, "well well well. It's nice to see you again, useless raccoon."

  The goat smiled making Tommy shudder.

  "Can't say the same thing to you. You're supposed to be dead." Tommy crossed his arms, stepping back a bit.

  "Oh I was. However my loyal guard, George, brought me back. Isn't he just the sweetest?"

  Tommy looked past to see George in the doorframe. The raccoon glared at the other, "yup. Your boyfriend is just lovely."

  "Wha- boyfriend??" Dream asked, slightly flustered, "no- he's not- you know what? Shut it."

  Tommy huffed and sat on the cement block that was supposed to be his bed, "whatever."

  Dream glared at Tommy, "you ruined everything. You're the reason I died and you are going to pay for that. You can't make me feel bad or-"

  "I'm not trying to make you feel bad. You are a horrible person though. You've hurt me and my friends. You got what you deserv-"

  "Enough!" Dream shouted making Tommy flinch, "I don't want another word from you."

The goat left the room and closed the metal door behind him, locking it.

  Tommy sat down and covered his face, "this is bullshit.."

Tommy sighed and laid down, feeling some tears fall down his face, "I'll just nap for a bit.. Wilbur and the others will get me soon.."