ten: after all this years...

𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟳
————————————————————

The next day, Chris went out with his dog early in the morning, as always in the same park - it became a habit to went to this park every time he is in Boston

The next day, Chris went out with his dog early in the morning, as always in the same park - it became a habit to went to this park every time he is in Boston. The park where he doesn't just go for a walk, but where there are also a lot of memories, especially memories with Bea and he just wants to feel them again. The park was near Jake's house and the old house the two of them once shared but is now owned by another family, a family that hasn't failed. Chris stood in front of the house and saw that the tree was still there, the tree in the front yard. The tree that bears both initials, surrounded by a heart that is still there.

He was completely in his thoughts and therefore not noticing that his dog is running toward a boy. Only when his dog barked did Chris look to the side.

A boy pets Dodger while Chris goes to re-leash his dog. As soon as the boy looks up, Chris could swear that the face looks familiar. "Good morning sir, is your dog a boxer-mix?" He then asked very politely with his big blue eye, bringing Chris out of his thoughts. He was shocked by the way this boy was raised, but still couldn't ignore the fact the he has a very familiar face.

"He indeed is, his name is Dodger." the boys eyes widened. He has seen these eyes before, he could bet on that...

"Like the one dog from Oliver & Company?" He asked fast making Chris laughed, not everyone guess where the name comes from so fast.

"Wow, it is. How do you know that movie?" He then asked, while the boy still pets the dog. "Always watched it as a little kid. We also have a dog, his name is Tito."

"Maybe my dog and your dog going to be friends since they play in the same movie." Chris said making the boy laugh, "It would be very funny, but I would doubt that. I'm only over summer here."

So he isn't from here making Chris confused of where he has seen this face before.

Suddenly the phone from the boy rings and he immediately picks it up and letting the dog go, plus steps aside, "Yeah?....I'm sorry....Okay...Bye."

When he hungs up he immediately had a worry face, "I have to go dodger and owner of dodger before my ma is going crazy." He said before he left the two and made his way towards Jake's house which was a bit confusing but Chris thought nothing more by that, shaking his head.

He brought Dodger home, a house he bought nearby because he often stays in Boston for months. He wanted to buy the house he owned once but it wasn't for sale. After Dodger was back home, Chris took everything he needed and went to the next grocery store to buy everything he needs and his mother asked him for.