twenty one: everything comes to an end

𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟳
————————————————————

Chris wanted to run to his son, saving him but Bea stopped him, "Chris wait-" he stopped and gave her a look, he hesitated but decided to wait for her words; "Bea, Theo is alone with him-" she nodded, "I know! I know but if he sees you running out of the building and headed straight to the car he will know and drives with Theo away, I know Kian." she said which Chris understood, but he didn't want Bea to be alone with him either.

"You go out and get Theo, as soon as he's out of the car I'll come." said Chris and she nodded. "Just get him out of the car, I'm coming. Bea, nothing is going to happen to you or Theo." He said, looking at her while she has tears in her eyes. He steps forward and wipes them away, "Let's save out family."

"Thank you, really thank you." she said in a broken voice and made her way outside where she saw Kian looking angry and her own son looking down, why did she never notice this. When did this get so fucked up. She hated herself for what she did to her own son, she knew since Chris say it that she is a terrible mother.

"You took your time, too long." said Kian as he got out of the car, annoyed.

"Sorry, I just-"

"Just get in now, we'll talk later." he yelled at her and it was hard for Chris to watch her getting treated this way, he could see everything but couldn't do a thing against it, his son was still in the car and until then he had to hold himself back.

Bea made her way over to the other side, looking at her son and then mentioned Chris standing there. Before she opened Theo's door she gave Chris a look and nodded, she then saw Lisa next to Chris, she didn't wanted her to see this.

The next steps were quick, Bea looked at Theo with big eyes and he knew what to do; as soon as Bea opened the door for him because it only opened from the outside, Theo climbed out of the car, Kian started screaming non-stop at her, "You little Bitch, don't make a scene, get the fuck back-" but Chris then showed up and stopped him before he could make his way over to them.

"If I were you, I wouldn't go any further." Chris said and Kian saw red, turning around to see Chris standing there. "Don't tell me he changed your mind, Bea. You want to go back to him? See what happen but I can already say it, he end up throwing you away again!" He said, looking at her straight in the eyes while Lisa make her way towards Theo and pulled him to her. "God you're really so stupid to think he could change for you?"

Lisa slowly pulled Theo with her inside, not wanting to see this and to keep him safe. She knew that her own son only could protect one at a time. While Kian, Bea and Chris were into the fight, Lisa unnoticed brought Theo inside again and locked the door, "What about Ma?"

"Your Dad is going to protect her," she said pulling Theo further away from the situation. She also texted Nolan what is going on and that help is needed because she didn't know how this will end.

"Can't you see, he's tearing us apart!" Kian screamed making Bea flinch, she wasn't so scared like before because she now knows her son is save. She saw Lisa hiding Theo which Kian doesn't even noticed, she loved Lisa for it.

"That's enough," then Kian looks back to Chris, who was looking at him angry but all Kian had was a little smirk on his face. "You know, I always thought you guys were true lovers. Soulmates that are made for each other, everyone thought you two were perfect, but that was all a lie, wasn't it?" They we're confused why he was saying this now, but Chris eyes widened when it hit's him. "Bea don't listen-"

"He thought you was someone else that nigh, Chris was drunk and just wanted a quick fuck, he wasn't looking for you, he wanted Amber Johnson." Kian said, and Bea was shocked, and very hurt. He is talking about the night Bea knew she fell in love with Chris and now she heard that he wanted someone else that night, it hurt's even more because in this night they finally had their first kiss and now to hear that he wanted the girl that bullied Bea. through the high school, make her question things.

"You told me that you love me that night." was it a lie too?

"Bea I-" she shakes her head stepping away from them, "It was the truth, I've always had feelings for you but I knew you were better off without me, that was the first night I dared to say anything! Yes, I wanted affection that night, but I was so happy to meet you and finally confess what I've always been holding back." she knew Kian was just trying to get Bea to push him back as well and go back to Kian, but she knew Chris. "Bea, I love you from the moment I met you, you have to believe that I'm so happy I found you at the party! I can't even imagine where I would be today when I haven't dared myself to kiss you that night." She nodded, They'll talk about this later, but for now, Kian has to go.

"I believe you." she said with a small smile, which reassured Chris and his attention returned to Kian again who kept trying to separate the couple.

"Can't you see, he's plotting and playing with you!" Chris slowly made his way to Bea and stood in front of her, "I think you should leave before I call the police."

"I'm her fiancé, she is coming with me-" he began but Bea cut him off. "No, I'm not." she took the ring off her finger and handed it back to Kian, who shook his head. "Of course, the famous Chris Evans get's what he wants, again!"

"Kian, it's not like it was anymore. It has nothing to do with Chris, no, it has to do with us and I don't feel safe with you. I should have broken off this engagement a long time ago because it doesn't feel right." he scoffed, "This is not the end! I'll make sure you will never feel loved again-"

"Are you threatening her? As a lawyer, you should know it's criminal," Asher said with Nolan at his side as they got out of the car, Bea was even more relieved now that her brother's are here but she still felt guilty for what she did that morning. "I'm very glad you said to wait in the car and let them finish, oh what is that?" Nolan said with a grin, pulling out his phone, showing he recorded everything. "Looks like you didn't even get a chance to carry out your threat," he then said. Kian saw red again and wanted to get the phone, but Nolan laughed. "I've already sent it to our lawyer. Do you think I'm so stupid that I weble around with it without already having copies?"

He stomped on the ground and made his way over to the car with a sigh. "Bea, you're making a big mistake!" were his last words before he got in the car and drove away. She then broke down completely, sobbing into his arms, "It's okay, we're here to help you." another tear falling down her face. Chris pulled her close to him, her in his arms is comforting. "It's going to be okay." he whispered pulling her closer and kissing her head.

————————————————————