A P P L Y - C L O S E D

Confused? There is the perfect chapter out there for you! Now, onto the application stuff. I say I'll be accepting somewhere around eight, but I always go against my world. I max out at like twelve though, with eight being a good and fun spot for me.

RULES AND EXPECTATIONS

| If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. My inbox is open and I try to answer as soon as possible.

| You'll be more likely to be selected if you are unique from other applicants. This applies to genders, personalities, backgrounds, CRIMES, etc. I want so many different things!

| Please consult the last chapter! It's easier for both of us if you look there instead of waiting for me, or if I have to correct you on something. Generally, I'll be pretty flexible. If you want to add something in that I haven't mentioned in terms of trends or jobs or tech, ask!

| Please be detailed. The more detail the better. Seriously. I love reading long applications so it's you don't have to worry about being too long (within reason, because if it is as long as my last apply fic). Also, the application I know is a bit long too.

| If I'm not writing your character properly, please let me know. I try really hard but I definitely have made mistakes. I won't take it personally. Also, I might need to ask you a question and if you don't answer I'm making decisions on my own! The password is your favourite dystopia book or movie.

| Applications are due May 18! Let me know if you need an extension. I'm not shortening it this time, I promise, so you can submit it the

FORM

NAME: (full, with middle if you so desire)

NICKNAMES:

PREFERRED NAME:

AGE: (21-25)

GENDER AND PRONOUNS:

SEXUALITY:

FACE CLAIM: (18+) - doesn't have to be perfect especially with the tech. It's mostly for my little pics at the beginning and faces help me keep track of the characters!

PERSONALITY:

APPEARANCE: (if it differs from a face claim, then how?)

BACKSTORY: 

OCCUPATION: 

BURROW + SOCIAL CLASS:

FAMILY: (names and ages)

FRIENDS/RELATIONSHIP: Who else matters to your character? (names and ages)

LIKES/DISLIKES/FEARS: (include hobbies too)

CRIMINAL CHARGE:

CRIMINAL DETAILS: Are they guilty (almost definitely yes)? What exactly happened? How did they get caught? Are they charged in connection to a friend or group?

WHAT'S THEIR REACTION TO BEING PUSHED TOWARD DIVERSION IN NORTH MARCANTY?: Was it their choice? Are they nervous, excited, etc?

SONG(S) FOR YOUR CHARACTER:

QUOTE(S): (totally optional)

ANY ADDITIONAL TRIVIA:

IS A LOVE INTEREST OKAY?:

IS DEATH OKAY?: 

ARE DRUGS AND ALCOHOL SOMETHING MY CHARACTER WOULD CONSUME?:

THIS STORY WILL DEAL WITH MATURE THEMES. IT WILL CONTAIN A VARIETY OF TRIGGERING TOPICS AND CRIMINAL ELEMENTS. ORGANIZED CRIME, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, DRUG TRAFFICKING, ALCOHOL ABUSE, POTENTIAL SA (not described but thematically), MURDER, EXPLOITATION, AND OTHER ELEMENTS. BY SUBMITTING A FORM, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MAY IMPACT YOUR CHARACTER AND THE WORLD AROUND THEM.