𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

I woke up the next morning to strong arms rapped around me. remembering all the things from last night brought a smile to my face, I've never had anyone make me feel this way. its so against the Jedi code for us to be this close but his presence was so addicting and comforting, I felt safe with him unlike most people he's what I want, he's what I need.

I finally woke up bit more and looked towards a clock on the wall.

"SHIT WE'RE LATE" I yelled getting up as quickly as possible from the bed and running into the bathroom to get ready. rushing around like a headless chicken first thing in the morning wasn't something I enjoyed especially when im not a morning person. im mid way threw brushing my teeth and looking for my com link when I noticed anikin still in bed I removed the toothbrush from my mouth and picked up a cushion from the couch and threw it at him making him jump with a little scream "ANIKIN WERE LATE" I shouted at him before running back to the bathroom. "shit" he whispered to himself before getting up "meet me in the training room" he said running out of my door and to his own room.

eventually I got myself sorted and spoke to the council and apologised for being late to this mornings meeting and left to meet anikin the the training room.

I walked into the empty training room to only see anikin, his sweaty long shaggy hair fell perfectly how does he always manage to look so amazing with anything its so unfair I thought to myself.

"ahh took you long enough my little apprentice" he said with a cocky smile. I just rolled my eyes and laughed at him "well get up here then and ill show you a few tricks" he spoke with such a cocky tone thinking he's always so much better then everyone but to be honest I loved that about him. I took his hand and he led me to the middle of the room and took out his lightsaber making me do the same, he brought out a Marksman-H remote droid. there used to test a Jedis agility using a lightsaber. the droid began taking shots at me, as I was still rusty from not training in so long I missed quite a few hitting me in the arms making me wince in pain. "stop stop stop" anikin interrupted me quickly before turning off the droid, stepping closer to me from behind. "your doing it wrong, here let me show you" he whispered before taking ahold of my waist and bringing me back into him, he stroked his hands down my arms and towards my hands and taking my hands in his showing me the correct way to hold it. he kicked my foot back a bit with his brining me back even furthering him, our body touching. I felt my heart start to race from his touch. the droid turned back on and he guided me threw blocking the shots and not missing a single one this time. "see- all you need is practice" he murmured quietly into my ear and shut off my lighsaber. he let go of me and used his hands around my waist to turn me around to face him. he looked down on me staring deeply into my eyes before pulling me in for a deep kiss, I felt him smile against my lips before I pulled away "you cant kiss me here what if someone was to walk in" I whispered to him giving him a little smile. "yes, your right we will keep it strictly professional" he said giving me a cheeky smile before walking away to the other side if the room. "if thats what you call strictly professional, I wonder what you call unprofessional" I gave him a little smile looking towards him as he whipped the sweat away from his head. "well maybe ill have to show you later" I felt my heart jump from his words as my cheeks went slightly red seeing his overly cheeky smile. I paused for a moment before speaking up again "what does this mean for you" I questioned him because I'm not entirely sure what he's wanting from me "once you kissed me your mine, I have no intention of letting you go now" he knew what he was doing to me, he felt my heart racing, now stepping closer to me towering down on me with a smile. "come on we have work to finish" he said walking past me. oh god what have I got myself into I said to myself with a little smile.

Id like to apologise for my spelling Ik it's awful I type to fast and I have dyslexia but I'm working on it🙏🏼