𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋

THIS ONES SAD AND A BIT GORY!!!
anikin and y/n grew up together, trained together and fought together. but one day everything changes.

on a cold wintery night on the ice planet of Ilum in the Unknown Regions of the galaxy. me and anikin got sent on a mission to rescue a lost pilot. I did think it was weird as rescue missions aren't usually a Jedi's business but I didn't want to question the council so I left with anikin anyway.

me and anikin side by side, stepped off the metal ramp of our starship and into the cold icy snow. the cold nipped at my nose and fingers making me shiver but anikin didn't seem to be fazed by it, he just threw his hood up and walked ahead of me with with the tracking fob.

something has changed in anikin, he seemed different. he's distant and cold to me now, we used too be incredibly close to each other. there was even moments in the past couple of months he kissed me once or twice and its very hard to hide my true feelings for him, deep down I love him- more then I will ever loved someone else. But I have to hide my true feelings because if the council were to find my feeling I'd be kicked of the coucil and be out of the order. we've also been best friends since we were children. but now somethings changed- he doesn't talk to me or spend time with me and when he walks past me he doesn't even smile, he just keeps his head down with his hood up. on our way to Ilum the only thing he told me was that we have to leave for a mission and hasn't spoken since. hes also cold and rude, and his appearance has changed to something I cant quiet explain.

I followed him deep into the snowy woods taking In the magical scenery. the quiet trees that stood tall and there snowy leaves that moved softly in the wind. the quietness was what I enjoyed the most. it was nice to experience so much calmness after the years of war and pain I've been forced to fight in, not realising in this moment how many more I'm going to have to fight after tonight.

anikin was far ahead of me stomping his way through the snow with an angry demeanor, his fists screwed up in balls so tight the whites of his knuckles were showing, I could feel his strong anger flooding my senses even from a far distance, its dangerous for him to be so angry its not the jedi way. I let my thoughts get the better of my thinking that maybe Im the reason he's so angry, maybe I've done something to upset him. I looked up at him in sadness hoping the I really wasn't the reason but we continued to walk in complete silence.

anikin stopped walking when we reached an open part of the woods thats no longer surrounded by trees. he stood with his back to me in the open snow. I studied him from far behind noticing he doesn't have the tracking fob anymore.
what have we been following if he doesn't have it?
I asked myself
"anikin- what's going on"
I questioned, as I walked closer to him I could now really feel his anger. he didn't answer me but instead stood in completely silence.
"anikin?"
I questioned once more as I came up behind him to put a gentle hand on his shoulder. he turned to face me. his face has changed now, his eyes grew dark and glowed yellow and he removed his hood to revel a fresh long scar down his face.
"anikin- what's happeneing where's the tracking fob to find the lost pilot"
I asked him once again, trying to mask my fear of the man hes changing into. he stepped even closer to me towering down on me with a smirk.
"there is no pilot"
he looked down at me with a menacing grin.
"ha ha, I dont believe you- I don't fall for your joke or tricks anymore, im not a child"
I said sarcastically as I pushed past him standing with my back turned to him going to walk away.
"you fell for it this time though"
His words made me stop in track, even though I had my back to him I could here his evil smirk.
"what tri-"

However, as I turned my back to him, the warmth of affection that I've been looking for for months turned ice cold. In that treacherous moment, without warning, I was cut off by the sound off his lightsaber igniting behind me. then it dawned on me, I felt my stomach droped. my intuition clawing at my skin. it wasn't a mission, it wasn't a trick, it was just pure betrayal. in fact I felt the betrayal before he even had to speak. I turned to him with tears starting to swell in my eyes.