𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐄

He can be sexy darth Vader or anikin just before he turned in this one it's ur choice Just a cute little shot of yours and anikins relationship when he has a bad dream

It's a cold quiet night on coruscant, the stars shimmered brightly in the sky along side the moon. The city was quiet and calm, barley any speeders were flying past or bright lights and noisy people on the streets. Just the cold breeze hitting my face and the quiet rustling of far off speeders and quiet music from the night clubs.
I sat on the balcony reflecting on my day while looking over the city. I remember something that happened earlier on in the day when I was being harassed by another man and anikin wasn't happy and broke his jaw. I've had many people ask me why I'm with him or freinds with him, they don't know that we secretly have been dating for a good few years. That's why they think it's weird for him as a "friend" to be so protective of me or it's weird that he can be strict or mean to me. But they don't know what he's really like his loves very different from the way he protects me.
That's when I felt a shift in the force a sense that made me feel like a tsunami of sadness and fear flooded over me. I got up from the balcony and walked inside to see anikin stirring in his sleep.
I came up to the bed and sat next to him on his side of the bed. I gently wiped the sweat from his head and the tears from his cheeks when suddenly he shot up from the bed in shock and grabbed my wrist, he had an angry glow in his eyes as his grip got tighter. I didn't scream or shout or cry because I knew it would startle him more, instead i took my free hand and brushed it along the side of his cheek with a gentle smile bringing him back to reality. He quickly let go of my hand and burst into sobs
"I'm so sorry I don't mean it"
"I know, I know"
I grabbed his head lightly and pulled him into my chest cradling him with one hand rubbing his back and one in his hair. I felt his arms rap around my waist and his tears run down my neck.
"Anikin, i know the world lays heavy on you, you've lost a lot of people with a lot happen to you and it is painful to look back on your past but i want to make your future something for you to look forward to I don't want you to be frightened anymore i promise to be kind to you and take care of you, I'd never hurt you ever"
I smiled down at him while continuing to rub his back. I felt him let go of my as he looked back at me with a big smile, I pulled my hands out of his hair and placed them on his cheeks smiling back at him.
"Thank you, you mean the world to me y/n"
He said
"I love you anikin that's never going to change"
He smiled at me and pulled me into his chest for a tight hug before kissing me passionately on the lips and pulling me down to lay on top of him, he pulls the covers over me and held me close to his chest with one hand on my back and one round my waist. I could hear his heart beating loudly into my ear and his warm breath down my neck. This was the one feeling we had both searched for our hole lives, someone to call home, someone who feels like home. This took my back to the words someone had said to me earlier that day
How could you be freinds with such a monster?
she questioned me.
He wasn't a monster he was far from it, underneath his hard scary exterior he was just a boy who needed love. Like I said earlier his loves very different from the way he protects me.