everybody want to rule the world

Mikey

Who am i? Am i a saint or a sinner a trustworthy fighter or a satisfied protector tell me when there was a time. I can't say that I hate bad guys, I just can't, it's not that I like bad guys but I can relate to them. There malicious intent is all but fascinating to me, the way these "evil" doings are somehow helping them of how some people are just crazy, I think I'm crazy, something in me wants to justify there actions and I don't feel bad about it .not.one.bit.

Really, what the difference between revenge and justice? I guess justice is the more "moral" thing to do the idea that people are to be treated impartially, fairly, properly, and reasonably tho revenge is the act of revenging, retaliation for injuries or wrongs, vengeance. So it's clear enough to me that one is getting what you crave for and the other seems to be incomplete.

"The B+ team" aw yes the B team how degrading, they think I'm dumb HA can you believe that? Me dumb that's hilarious, do you see the way there faces lighten up with trust and understanding when they know absolutely nothing. but I guess....i couldn't have made it hear without my fellow B team member hu? Yes credit is due where it is due of course I couldn't have done this with out Donnie to back me up on all my lies and not just that no no no, allllllll of this if it weren't for him my poor unyielding older brothers would....still end up going threw with the plan just slower.

Leo oh there a lot to say there he was the most gullible, he wouldn't let down his youngest brother, after all he really couldn't, being the "leader" of this team he has to give everyone a voice right but some really really doesn't. Like April she was my biggest problem, she had such a loud mouth and once she kinda got where I was heading she was a threat I had to take care of. Oh, and raph he doesn't know a thing that's going on he just wants his family that never loved him back anyways so I guess he could be a very loyal brother.

And you might be thinking while basking in all of this "all this because of maybe a little bit of maltreatment?" And you couldn't be more wrong. I did this for us All of us doesn't freedom feel great! I painted the world that we were never made for and made is a thriving place for us. I might be crazy but.......Crazy people don't sit around wondering if they're nuts, and it looks like I finally came to a conclusion.

I'm not crazy

Being crazy isn't enough

I'll never forget my time in dimension x where there was no time, no minutes of the hours of the passing days cause there was no space a place with so many but so little space now all I think I can do is to make something out of nothing even if that something only stays for a second, I have to change it for my likings.

Habits develop into character and I'm afraid I have split in two "so please tell me brother" as I grab the lever sinking the poison into the world who am I.