Chapter 3: Resurrection

Ninjago

Meanwhile in the monastery, the Ninja were training against each other as Jay was playing with his pet T-Rex he got from Earth-145.

"Here Rexy, come here

"Here Rexy, come here." Jay said to his pet T-Rex who growl-purred at him.

"I still can't believe you got a pet dinosaur." Worriz said.

"Yeah well, I do." Jay grinned as he fed Rexy a whole cooked turkey.

"Wait until our enemies get a look at our new buddy." Cragger said.
_________________________________
Los Angeles

"What do you mean we got to hide?" Cade said.

"I'm saying you three with Jewel must hide. My friends at S.T.A.R. Labs can have you guys somewhere safe until this is over." Drago said.

"But we want to help." Drake said to his brother.

"You'll be safer this way. Besides, you taught me everything I know." Drago said.

"Yes... but not everything we know." Cade said.

As they talked while going outside, Drago and his family encountered by a hooded woman holding a weaponized violin.

"Ummm... hey lady, if you're here to rock, this is the wrong place to get a gig." Drago said.

"I'm not here to rock, Drago. And I already have a gig, you!" The woman said as pulls out her violin.

She then projected a sonic wave that scattered all the glass of the cars as Drago and his family take cover

She then projected a sonic wave that scattered all the glass of the cars as Drago and his family take cover. Everyone around started to run away.

"Aww... come on out Drago. I promise to make this quick, all you have to do is... listen to the music." the woman said.

Drago snarls as he gets up in his Dragon Claw suit and gets in fighting stance.

"Who are you and what the hell do you want?" Drago growled.

"You can call me the Fiddler, and I'm here to ruin your night." Fiddler said as she blasted another sonic attack.

As Drago dodged, another meta-human came out. One Drago recognized, Multiplex, a meta who could create copies of himself. Soon the clones started to overwhelm him as they pinned him down as a bunch of them aimed their guns at his family.