Tdoong's Baby - p.2

I love this chapter as well, I hope you will enjoy this!!

"No no!! Leave me alone!!" Gia yelled as she been hold by Jeongyeon, Momo and Jihyo.

The three are pushing her into the bathroom, with Tzuyu walking in front of her.

"Tzuyu quickly grab the shower head!"

Tzuyu followed. And when the three girls are still grabbing her, they stay hold on her, but trying to stay as far as possible, not wanting to get wet as well.

"Why are you guys doing this to me ..." Gia said while pouting and whining, the older girls behind her just giggles at her reactions, and the rest of the behind at the farther side as well.

The girls outside are also waiting for the show to continue.

"It's alright Gia, you haven't bath in the morning, just prepare to have one now." Momo said.

Gia roll her eyes playfully at Momo's words.

"Any last words Gia?" Momo said in a serious but playful mood.

"I give up." Gia said blankly, completely giving up on resisting.

All the girls around laugh loudly.

And clearly Tzuyu is having fun.

Tzuyu place the shower head on top of the maknae, while the maknae suddenly said, "Wait - Tzuyu, is it too late to apologise now?"

"Yeah," Tzuyu said, opening the shower, and water stream down on Gia's figure.

If you ask Gia if she want to do that, she will answer you no. But if the girls insist and they looks like they have fun, the maknae wouldn't mind. That's also why the girls said Gia always have a big heart and kind to them.

After a while, Tzuyu finally stopped the water and place the water head back at the side.

Some girls outside said they will bring her clothes to change and have an afternoon bath as well.

Jeongyeon looked at the maknae again while passing her a towel, she can't help but to laugh.

"Jeongyeon!" Gia groans before complaining again.

"What Gi! Don't blame it on me! Tzuyu is the one starts chasing you."

Gia wiped the water on her face, and when Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Tzuyu they are still talking while exiting the bathroom.

Unexpectedly for the older girls, they thought things are over. Until, with Gia held up the shower head towards them and opened it.

"Ahhhhh!" A yell from Nayeon and a high pitched voice scream from Momo.

And the maknae's having a cheeky smile on her face.

"I'm taking revenge!"

The maknae yawn again as she's sitting by the sofa, with her hands holding a book to read. And Dahyun from behind, volunteered early to dry the maknae's hair.

This older sister just have a unique habit, she always really wanting to dry Gia's hair, and the younger one let her.

"You're free to go Meong!" Dahyun said as she ruffles the girl's hair, she switch off the hairdryer and pull the plug out, "I'm going to put it back in the bathroom."

When Dahyun walks out of the living room, she head towards the opposite way of when Chaeyoung jumped in.

"Gia!!"

Chaeyoung came to the younger one immediately and attacked her with a hug.

The smaller one straddles her, pushing Gia's hands with her book upward to make her stayed in between the girl's arm.