Celebrate

"Ready?" Jihyo ask with a smile. As all the girls of Twice, except the maknae line, are currently in a dance practice room in JYPE company building.

Looking at all the decorations they did for the past hour in the room, they couldn't be more proud at how it turns out.

"Is the cake arriving yet?" Momo ask, holding a few balloons in her hand and swinging them around.

Jeongyeon quickly took out her phone to check, then she replied, "About 10 more minutes."

"Okay, everyone, so let's repeat our plan again," Jihyo said, clapped her hands to catch everyone's attention, "So now that we have set everything up,"

Mina said as she hold up her phone, "I will call Chaeyoung to wake Gia up."

"Then the maknae line will bring Gia to this room for her surprise." Sana said excitedly, already jumping up and down thinking about it.

"When she arrived, the managers will all be here already, and also the cake." Momo said.

"We need to have this party ready before she have her flight to the US this evening," Nayeon added, and all the girls around nod their heads to agree.

"And with the managers didn't say anything about Gia's birthday, she will thought that we have forgotten about it." Jeongyeon said, with a - hm evil, smirk on her face.

"So this surprise will be really is a surprise." Mina commented, "I hope she won't be feeling down in the morning when she thought we forgot about her."

"Don't worry Minari, she will be graceful later, I wonder if she will cry." Momo said with a smile, especially over at her last sentence.

"Maybe," Nayeon smiles back.

But then Mina's phone rang, when the girls around got curious on who's the caller, Mina's eyes shows that she's slightly confuse, "It's Chaeng ..."

At the moment Mina's words came out, the entire room got quiet at instants.

"Make it into speaker mode," Jihyo said.

So Mina picked up the call.

The other side of Chaeyoung's phone have a lot of clashing and noises, also with some voices of the girls muttering something in panic.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina ask softly.

Yeah, Mina Unnie,

Chaeyoung's voice could be heard clearly, but the background noises could still be disturbing.

"What happen over there?" Nayeon ask.

Em - about that, Unnies ...

Chaeyoung said, but then Tzuyu's voice could be heard and also her footsteps.

It's Tzuyu's voice.

Just be quick Unnie, and tell them what happen -

What -

If you're not going to say it I'm going to -

Then there's noises that seems to be Tzuyu taking the phone away from Chaeyoung.

We lost Gia, she's not at home already when the 3 of us woke up.

"Oh - What!!" Almost all the girls around in the practice room yelled loudly in unison.

"Have you try calling her?" Mina ask, the calmest one out of all the Unnies at the moment.

Em, not yet, we just woke up, and then we call you guys immediate