Chapter 55

"I'm pregnant."

Yoongi was not at all ready to hear such a big news after not seeing him for almost two months.

"R-r-reallyyy!!??"
"Yesss!!! Two months.."

The pregnancy test they took at that time was thrown away because they were in such a hurry and that it'll probably be negative again. And the argument plus separation followed.

Ouch.

Yoongi hugged him tightly, mumbling 'thank you's to the younger's ears and kissed him multiple times on his forehead and face.

Taemin walked up to Yoongi and clutched on his pants. This was Momma, but he doesn't smell like momma.

"Mom..ma?"

Jimin got down and held Taemin's tiny hands. Looking at the two year old boy, he was visibly confused at the one holding his hands.

"Minie.. you want a baby?"

Taemin nodded.

"You are going to have one~!"

Taemin stood silently, confused.

"Baby brother!?"
"Maybe.. or maybe sister!!"

He must've heard several times Namu and Soojin calling him 'baby brother', and no doubt he wants to call someone that.

Jimin hugged him tightly and tried not to cry. Taemin was squealing and shimmering with happiness.

Yoongi was impressed seeing how much baby Taemin understood words, and how well he could talk at just two years. Given the fact he that he was babysitted by the stupides-

The friends gathered at the Kim's apartment and celebrated.

It was Jimin's time to be in the spotlight once again, and with Yoongi, he loved it.

Yoongi caressed his wife's belly. Although there was almost no bump, he could still feel something was down there.

Highly delusional, aren't we?

"I wonder what will the baby be named..." Jungkook squealed and cupped his face.

Y/n nodded and replied, "I was thinking of a really simple name for them—"

"Now now Gguk, y/n, don't go too fast.." Namjoon chuckled and hushed them.

"Uh! I've actually got a nice list of names I really wanted my kid to have..!" Jimin blurted out, "...when I was a kid.." he went on more slowly.

Hoseok giggled and nodded. "Ive read it too!! He had listed down such cute names~~!"

They continued talking late in the night. The kids were sleeping and snoring, mostly Namu, and it was unlikely they wake up.

"Okay bye bye!! Go home safe you two!!" Jin bid goodbye to Hobi and Y/n, and continued rambling on about Namu and Soojin entering school for the first ever.

"Jimine~~ you should see them in their uniform tomorrow ~! They're gonna be sooo adorable ~" Jin cooed. Jimin smiled shyly.

He wanted to see them too..but aren't they a bit young? I mean, starting school at three?

After they all went home, Yoongi could finally have some alone time with his beloved.

It was almost midnight, but Jimin was still very energetic and lively. He felt refreshed being around Yoongi after a long time.

He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and went in for a small, soft kiss on the lips. He pulled away and smiled lovingly.

Yoongi let out a raspy chuckle and pulled his body closer to his, making Jimin let out a small gasp.

"Y-yoon... Are we-"

Yoongi shushed him. As silence follows, the two gazed into each other's eyes, admiring one another.

Eyes and it's gaze can make you fall in love.

The two were very well aware of that.

"You're such a cute little bitch." Yoongi said, with a smug face, "My cute little bitch. Don't scare me anymore.. I was worried sick about you.." He went on embracing him tightly.

Jimin was breathing quietly. He rested his chin on the older's shoulder.

"Yoon.."
"Yeah?"

He stayed silent.

"Yoonie.."
"Yeah?"
"I want corn dogs.."

Yoongi smiled and grabbed his jacket. He would only experience food cravings for a short time, might as well give him everything he want and everything he needs during it.

He must make Jimin and baby all plump and chubby.
.
.
"It seemed that the baby is almost detached from your uterus.. so I suggest you take extra care of yourself Mrs Min." The doctor said staring at the produced sonogram.

Jimin stayed silent and listened closely.

"What can I do, specifically speaking?"
"Well, avoid cheese, uncooked foods and caffeine, and riding on vehicles, because the vibration can detach it."

He nodded and make sure to follow every one of them.

He can't risk losing baby..

"I'm home, oh GoDd I'm tried as fuck-" Jimin flopped down on the couch.

Seokjin hyung was there, housekeeping voluntarily because he was fed up of Namjoon (for now, everyone gets annoyed now and then), and babysitting Taemin. His kids were at school, and won't be home for another hour.

"What did they say? Can I see the picture??"

Jimin handed him the file and fell asleep soon after.
Seokjin flipped the pages and let out a assuring him now and then.

"He's so lucky to be warned beforehand..." He whispered and gazed at sleeping Jimin.
Taemin walked up to his mom and snuggled close to him as well. Seokjin got up and left the two alone to prepare lunch.

"Hey.."

Seokjin looked over the door to see that familiar figure. He shushed him and pointed at Jimin and Taemin. The man nodded and walked up to him.

"I picked up the kids.."
"Bring them here. We're all having lunch here," He added, "Don't you have classes in the afternoon?"

Namjoon shook his head. "I'd rather be with you, I have never missed it from day one, might as well do it before I die..."

Jin smiled and kissed him. "Alright. You are a good kid."

Namjoon whined,"For Christ's sake I'm only a year younger than you—"
Seokjin snickered. He then starts commanding Namjoon around, which he said 'the only useful thing he can do in the kitchen'.
.
.
"When was he last time I saw Namjoon hyung?? It's been so longgggg~!!" Jimin smiled at the couple.

Oh so that's why-

Well, at least Namjin is safe again.
.
.
.

Hii!! So I am in my hometown and the connection is really bad here... Things may be delayed a bit.. but I sure love it here
Hope you guys staye safe and healthy~~ borahae💜💜