chapter 1: Before. . . . Pt:1

"My lady, we must attack. Those damned winged bastard has gone too far,they have attacked civilians and killed over a thousand of the people" a man with horns said ." And what is your plan to do so, hmm" a vampire woman said with a smirk. The horned man growled loudly and cursed at the her "SHUT IT YOU WENCH WHAT HAVE YOUR PEOPLE DONE TO HELP US". A beautiful woman sat in a large throne. She parted her plump lips and said " Silence". The room went silent and everyone sat down. The looked up from her golden chalice and looked out at the different races. "My people , calm yourselves, we mustn't lose our heads. That's what they want. Now my children let's make a plan of attack. We must fight back, we must fight the Stigma. Our enemies are the goddess, they started this and we will end it" the womans powerfull voice rang out as the room erupted in cheers and shout. The woman motions for a man with black hair and a red jumpsuit." We will continue our meeting at a later date. Zeldris, please follow me". As the woman got up,with zeldris by her side, you could see clear as day her protruding belly. The people bowed and wished her well as she walked out the room and down a dimly lit corridor.
" All this stress cant be good for the baby lily" zeldris said walking beside her his hand lightly on her back for support. The woman huffed and pouted slightly " I'm pregnant not made of glass zel I'll be fine" she said with a laugh. Zeldris looked at a her. This woman was one his idol besides his brother. She is powerful in many ways, kind, strong-willed, graceful  and above all she is a model leader and soon to be mother." Zel darling do you know where that husband of mine is, haven't seen him since last night, something about a survivors" she said worriedly. As they made it to a beautiful secret garden hidden behind a magical portal. Zeldris thought back and suddenly looked at her confused "What do you mean, all survivors had been recovered two nights ago. The people you visited in the hospital where the last of the survivors. Plus only about 560 survive. No more has been revealed". The woman looked perplexed as she sat down in the overgrown and ruins of a gazebo.

 The woman looked perplexed as she sat down in the overgrown and ruins of a gazebo

Her long dark red hair flowed in the wind. Her calm lavender  eyes glow in the moonlight as she thought hard, a hand rubbed her belly. "What . . . do you mean" She looked at zeldris, her eyes held that look. That look that practically said 'I know what he did '. Zeldris eyes widen " you dont think he would"! Lilith looked down and sighed. "I dont know for sure but I feel it in my soul. His eyes wander on the battlefield to her". 'I so badly want to be wrong and just paranoid' Lilith thought sadly as tears pooled in her eyes. Zeldris hugged her and rubbed her back. "I'm sure it's fine Mel loves you more than I've seen him love anybody before". She smiled and kissed his cheek holding him." Thanks zeldris, you are the best little brother in the world"! Zeldris blushed a dark red and looked away from her. Lilith laughed and used her magic to grow flowers for her. She made flower crowns as Zeldris and her talked and laughed.
After hours the morning sun began to shine. Meliodas emerged from the forest line as the two had fallen asleep in the gazebo together. He smiled at them as they woke up sensing his presence. Zeldris had been laying on her lap and he popped up sword ready. Lilith giggled and got up, a hand holding her lower belly. "Good morning my love, how was your mission" a soft smile ever present on her face. Meliodas hugged her waist as his head came just below her breast. He floated higher and kissed her. Lilith smiled and breathed in his scent but something new is on him. 'It's not me or Zel. Not Zelda or any soldier. I know it's her'. "My goddess I'm sad to inform you that all 30 of the survivors died before we made it but their bodies were given a proper burial," Meliodas said looking slightly disappointed. As they all walked inside, Lilith and Zeldris couldn't help but think
.
.
.
.
.

'lier'

Hello my little devil darlings. I'm so sorry for not updating lately, I'm a senior in high school and graduations around the corner plus finals next week and work. I've been a busy person and I hope after graduation I will have more time to update all your favorite stories. Until next time my darlings. Drink water,eat something yummy and sleep.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜