Zayn's last try

While Zayn had his head not on his body and he was crying on the floor with no balls and only one eye, he still tried. He asked his last fellow band member named, Louis. Louis was fucking hot! He is the hottest man alive! Zayn had stopped crying to ask Louis a question, " would you fuck me?" Zayn asked.

"Do you know who you are talking to? You are talking to Louis the tomotomtomlinson! I will cut you and watch you die! You don't know what I can do! I will fuck you up motherfucker!" Louis said while snapping his fingers in a Z formation. You could hear Niall in the distance scream,"

Yeah! You tell him lou! Show him who's boss! Like an Irish boss! Fuck him up lou!"

" Niall, don't be so violent! Be a good Irish lad!" Liam said in a calm voice.

"Says the guy who threw a spoon at his face and his eye fell out of his head!" Niall yelled.

"I told you those motherfuckers were evil! That's why I don't use them! My eyes will fall out! Like Zayn's!"

" But you threw it at his face!" Niall argued.

" guys! Shut the fuck up! I'm trying to yell at this motherfucker for asking me to fuck him! I don't think he understands who I am. I'm the fucking Louis the TomoTomTomlinson! And he must understand that!" Louis said in a harsh tone.

All the boys rolled there eyes and let Louis finish.

Then you could hear a girl named, Skylar start to laugh. Everyone stared to look at her. She was sitting in a lawn chair holding a thing of popcorn. The wind made her sandy blonde colored hair go all over the place while she was laughing. Alyssa walked up to Skylar and asked her why she was watching them do all of this. She said she thought it was a movie. And she still thinks it a movie. Alyssa tried to tell her it wasn't a movie but she just kept screaming," SHHH, YOUR GONNA MISS THE BEST PART!"

While Louis was yelling at Zayn, Louis though a rock at his head, then Zayn died. Skylar started to clap. She stood up and shook her head slowly back and forth saying," Best movie I have ever seen!"

Alyssa just shook her head and put her head in her hand and and said," what am I gonna do with you?" In a quiet voice.

And that was the story of how Zayn tried to have sex with his friends.

<~> THE END<~>