Zayn's 3rd atempt

While Niall was eating Zayn's balls, Zayn stopped crying and walked up to one of his other fellow band members. His name was Harry. Zayn walked up to Harry and asked," would you fuck me?"

Harry's eyes got really big,"You gotta be kidding me? Right? Your kidding me."

"No, no I'm not. I want to know if you would fuck me? Would you fuck me?"

Harry looked around the room with confusion, and answered Zayn's question.

" I would NEVER fuck you! I like me some pussys! I don't like mother fuckers like you who has no balls cause Niall ate them! And I bet you don't even like pussys! I bet you like penis! I don't like penis! I like pussy! Like, pussy cats! Hehe, see what I did there? But bottom line is, I would NEVER! EVER and I mean, NEVER fuck you!"

Zayn looked at Harry and said," I don't like cats."

Harry's eyes lit up with red and he looked at Zayn.

" YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! YOU NEED TO DIE MOTHER FUCKER! GO FUCKING DIE IN HELL! YOU HAVE NO USE TO BE ON THIS PLANET IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE CATS! WHAT THE FUCK!!" Harry screamed.

Harry got a chain saw and cut Zayn's head right of.

" DO YOU LIKE CATS NOW? DO YOU MOTHER FUCKER?" Harry yelled.

A girl named Alyssa walked up and asked Harry why his head was off his body. He told her cause he didn't like cats. Alyssa looked at Zayn in a away like she was gonna kill him,but she kicked his head repeatedly and spit on his face. And laughed while Zayn was crying.