The Gay Story Of Zayn Malik

Once apon a time, there was a young lad named,' Zayn', with four other boys named, Harry, Louis, Liam, and Niall. You see, Zayn was really ugly and no one liked him but some people. He walked up to one of his fellow band mates named, Liam. Zayn looked at Liam and smiled and asked, " would you fuck me?" Liam looked at Zayn and flashed a fake smile. " You see Zayn, I would not have sexual intercourse with you. I don't know how to say it in a nice way, your ugly."
Zayn had a tear go down his face and looked at Liam all sad. Liam began to scream.
" NO ZAYN! I WILL NEVER FUCK YOU! BUT DON'T CRY! NOOO DON'T CRY!"
Liam ran to the kitchen and grabbed two spoons and yelled, "DON'T MAKE ME USE THEM ZAYN! I WILL!"
Zayn smiled and rolled his eyes," Liam, you can't even hurt a fly. Let alone a person!"
"Oh yeah!" Liam said harshly.
"Yeah!" Zayn yelled back.
Liam threw the spoon at Zayn's face and it poked Zayn's eye out, I'm not kidding, his eye really fell out of his head. So Zayn only had one eye. Zayn started to scream,"MY SEXY FACE! NOOO! I CAN'T LOOK LIKE THIS!"
Liam smiled," I told you not to fuck with me." Liam said with a sassy tone.
Liam looked at Zayn in disgust, and walked away, while Zayn rolled on the floor bawling his eyes out.