"Josh? Are You Okay?"

⚠️: Josh getting hospitalized because of stress.

Jess sent me the link for the auditions, so I decided to record my song and send it to Tim. Jess also mentioned that later in the week, I'd get to meet Tim and we would practice lines. 

I set up the camera, and then I look at Josh, "Do you think it would be a good impression if I tied my hair or should I just let it down?"

"Down." he says, I nod and start the video grabbing a mini piano.

"Hi! My name is Y/n L/n and I'm auditioning for Lila." I say, then Josh comes from behind me, "Pick her Tim! Pick her, just pick her!" says Josh then leaves and goes behind the camera again making me chuckle.

"This song is called 'Could Be Me'." I say, then I sing the song.

After I was done with the song I stop the video saying a, "Thank you!" and then submit it. I then text Jess to let her know that I submitted it. 

"Honestly, I think you slayed that." says Josh

"Thanks, Joshy." I say, as I go to hug him. He hugs me back and then lays back, we just stay like that for a while. Then I get up, "I should probably get ready for the day." 

"We're not going anywhere though... Unless you have plans." he says

"I should probably pick up a few stuff from home." I say

"Alright. Want me to drive you?"

I hesitate, "I mean, you can if you want to... But I don't want the fans attacking you."

"True. Uhhh, just text me when you're on your way back?"

"Alright!" I say, as I grab my stuff and leave to get stuff from home. 

-----------------

After I was done picking up my stuff, I went back to Josh's place. I knocked on the door and 5 seconds later he opens it, "Hey!"

"Sup? Anything happen while I'm gone?" I ask

He hesitates, "Nope!" he then smiles. 

"I'll take that as a 'Yes, but I don't think I should tell you because it's not important but it's actually important'. Soo, what's up?" I ask

He sighs and we both sit down on the couch, "Um... A fan messaged me again, well, not a fan. A hater. They just keep on sending me death threats and hating on both of us since we were both caught one day, they think that you're Sabrina 2.0 and it's really starting to get on my nerves and my fears."

"Josh, it's gonna be alright. We're safe here, we're home and if anyone comes here it's their risk because it's a violation of privacy and property." I say

"I know, it's just-- I feel my heart slowing down sometimes, I don't know if it's just me overthinking or if it's really happening, I'm having trouble breathing, sometimes I just kinda feel like I'm gonna die..." he says

"Josh, breathe! It's okay. Nothing is blocking your lungs, look at me. Breathe." I say, as hug him. He starts tearing up, and tries to blink them away, "Shit you're probably so sick of seeing me cry."

"No, not really. I know how you're feeling. If crying helps you feel better, then you should do it. It really helps." I say, so tears start streaming down his face. 

"I try and not cry. When I was young my dad used to tell me to not cry and to grow up (idk if this fr happened I just used the quote from his song LA) so I try and not cry now because I'm older."