Chapter 1: what am i even doing here?

You walk up to the door and swing it open. You are super tired and bored and waiting for this to end as soon as possible. This summer you have been struggling to make money and have been hired at the one job no one else wants. Freddy fazbears pizza. The place is crappy and creepy. It's tries to entertain children with the robots but their kind of creepy. You have never been fond of of this place especially with all the 80's style ads hanged around your hometown of Hurricane Utah. Not only is it a building that's seemingly stuck in the 80's but also theirs been dozens of creepy rumors about this place. Several children have gone missing here and two have died. The place is know for people hearing screaming and loud noises at the middle of the night. Someone even claims the saw freddy staring at the window. You wish that another decent job would hire you but Freddy's was the only one. They pay is alright being $250 per night however you'll have to stay up from 12 - 6 am and you'll also be working day shift since nobody wanted that job either and because it's grand reopening after being closed for a year is tomorrow. Probably nobody wants this job because a day shift guard lost his frontal lobe from one of the horrid animatronics. Not only that but some claim the animatronics smell foul and some have seen blood pore from their eyes. Eventually they were cleaned and these ideas were denied and proven as pizza sauce but you still can't shake the feeling there was probably a body in there. All of this and you haven't even walked in. You think about what you have just gotten yourself into.