Chapter 3: enjoying your stay

You grab the fazcoin which is just some cheap plastic and take it to the prize counter. You look at what is there for sale just a bunch of plush toys. They remind you of something. Something you would like to forget. You put the coin on the table and take a freddy plush and put it in the desk in your office. You then go into the kitchen to get some pizza. You put the pre made pizza in the oven and wait 5 minutes until it's ready to eat. Honestly the pizza doesn't taste that bad it's just what happened here that makes this place so bad. You go over to the arcade to play some games.
Theres 20 arcade machines and they are only five types. Each freddy fazbear themed. There was give cake a game about giving Cake children as freddy. Run run which is foxy running to children to entertain them. There's a version of guitar hero but with Bonnie. Then there's one about cooking pizza as chica and finally your favorite and best a freddy fazbear version of dance dance revolution. Your surprised they have this big of a budget. You continue playing until about 3:00 when you hear a crash in the stage area. You run over to see that bonnie is gone. This freaks you out and you immediately run to the office and start panicking. You check the cameras to find him. He's in the back stage deactivated like he should. You wonder how he got there and if somebody's playing a prank on you. You run to the back and slowly carry him back to his spot on the stage. Relived that thats over you go back to playing with the arcade machines. For once again you feel like a child and happy again you start to forget why you really came back to work here. No you will never forget what you saw you start to recall everything and decide to take a deep breath and go eat another pizza. When you walk to the kitchen the dining room is a mess again you start to think your going insane but you just clean it and get a pizza. When you come back and start playing more of the arcade machines and getting the high scores when all the of the sudden you hear a whistle. Now you know someone is definitely here. You walk over to the noise and it's you turn into the noise that it was in. It's pirates cove and the curtains were wide open. You start running away and back to the office when you see one of the arcade machines have been pushed down. Sadly it's your job so you have to pick it back up but once you do you can hear footprints coming towards you. You turn around to see foxy storming towards you. You duck as he swings your hook turns you. You run away and start to run turn toward the entrance when you pass pirates cove and the curtains are closed. You open the curtains to peak and he's back there deactivated. You are shocked and start to realize that might actually being going you out and the show stage with Freddy on. This scares you and you can't tell if he's on or if your going insane. He asks "are you enjoying your at Freddy fazbears pizza," you don't respond you just stare at him. He repeats himself anger in his voice "are you enjoying your at Freddy fazbears pizza," you yell "no stop it go away," he laughs and his expression turns mad and his eyes start flashing and he starts walking towards you. You immediately run back to the office.