Chapter 6: the party was for you

You wake up in a seat in the back room. With tables and chairs taken from the dining area. You see in the other seats freddy, bonnie, chica, and foxy sitting there looking at you. "Happy birthday," Freddy screams as chica starts singing happy birthday. "What the hell," you say. The animatronics seem friendly and happy. Not like they wanted to kill you. "Happy birthday y/n" bonnie says. "How do you know my name?" You ask. "Come on you don't remember us?" Foxy asks. You start to think back and realize they seem like your friends "wait Fritz," you ask just to make sure that your not going insane. "Of course sorry for scaring you earlier then again I could see why you wouldn't believe this," foxy says. "Well I believe it it just seems weird. I mean you guys died and are now the robots. Have you been like this for 20 years?" You ask "well yeah but we started enjoying preforming for kids. As for the whole dying thing i mean it's unfortunate but I guess we get to live forever," Freddy says. "So uh how've you been?" Chica asks. "How have been? I'm traumatized you guys died I come back get chased by robots only to find out it's you guys back from the dead to say happy birthday," you scream angrily "okay so maybe it's not the best," foxy says. "You want some cake," chica says pulling out a happy birthday cake. "Sure why not," you say. You do want something good after this crazy night. "Aw it's 6 am it opens soon. Sorry y/n but you've got to go home" foxy says. "Don't worry I got day shift as well," you say "really great let's hang out we can learn what you've been doing for the past 20 years." Bonnie says. "Sure what do you usually do?" You ask.