Chapter 2: The animatronics are known to bug out

You walk inside and pass the stage. You stare at the turned down lights at the dimmed stage. You see freddy the mascot. Everybody knows him he's a big brown bear with a black top hat and bow tie. There's bonnie the purple bunny who plays a red guitar with a red bow tie. Then there's chica the backup singer and food lover who's a yellow chicken with a bib covered in "pizza sauce" with the words let's eat. You walk past the dining room filled with chairs tables and trash everywhere. You think about how scary the robots are and how you don't understand how anybody likes them. Regardless you continue walking. You pass the kitchen with an employee's only sigh and shut brown doors. You walk towards the door that have circular windows on them. You can see the counters and pizza supply's in the kitchen. You reach for the metal handle you shake it but the door is locked. This sucks. You were at least hoping to eat some pizza well you sat in the office. You continue walk towards the office you pass another locked door with another employees only sigh. You pass the arcade and the dreaded pirates cove. There's an animatronic in there but apparently it's been out of order for 20 years. You see the out of order sigh next to the closed purple curtains with stars on them. Curiosity got the best of you and you decide to take a peak. You see foxy in a pirates shaped background with pirate shaped decorations. He has a standard pirates hook as week as an eye patch. You can tell why he's out of order his stomach is all torn up with his robot insides visible. There's to halls that split up and in the middle is the office. You take the left side and pass the prize corner and game area with more arcade machines and a blue and purple box with presents around it and some freddy fazbear merch. Before seeing the office you'll be spending your time out you run to the right hall to see what rooms are over there. You pass 2 party rooms a mini version of the dining room for specific party's and more entertainment. They have posters of the animatronics and presents and one of them has three paper plate with faces and paper body's hanging on the wall. Probably made by some kids. You also pass janitors closet. You finally stumble upon the office and you walk inside. You see a bunch of random monitors that have no meaning. You see a desk with a creepy cupcake on it. It also has a crappy fan and a calendar that's from 1985 marked July 15th which is odd since it's July 15th 2005. There's also a bunch of bad children's drawings hung on the wall. You think of the company's slogan "where fantasy and fun come to life" you think how magical crappy children's drawings are. You look at a monitor before you. On each side of entrance to the office there's two buttons one labeled door and the other labeled light. You think about how if there's no danger then why do you need door buttons. You check the clock which has struck 12 am meaning you shift officially started. All of the sudden an old phone on the wall starts ringing you pick it up. "Hello hello I am Geoffrey more commonly know as the phone guy," what a stupid name you think "welcome to freddy fazbears pizza where fantasy and fun come to life. I worked in that office before you I just wanted to record this message to get you settled for the first night. You shouldn't have any problems at the job however the animatronics sometimes bug out." You think "isn't that enough reason to get the fuck out," the message continues "however this doesn't mean there should be any harm. Just in case there is a door on both side with lights so you can see what's out there. You also have your monitor which you can view the different rooms threw out camera system. If the animatronics find you they'll probably think your an endo skeleton and try to stuff you into a suit because it's against the rules to be a metal endo skeleton without a costume here at Freddy fazbears. If you go missing a search will be sent out for 90 days before the place is cleaned up of any blood. Blah blah blah now I know that might sound bad." "You that sound really bad" you scream. "But there's really nothing to worry about. Anyways you will have to clean up garbage so go into the janitors closet you can pick up the cleaning supply's there's also a faz coin which you can exchange for some free freddy fazbear merchandise. You can also play arcade games and eat some pizza before the shift end." The call ends and you are alone again. It's not like you missed that guy he was weird and definitely wasn't telling the truth. You walk back outside the office and open up the janitors closet and find the cleaning supply's so you clean and clean. By the time your finished it's 2:12 am and you wonder what your gonna do next.