Chapter 5: The incident of 85

It was 1985, 20 years ago and you were 7. It was your birthday. You wanted your party at the best place in hurricane Utah, freddy fazbears pizza. The place had your favorite animatronics freddy, bonnie, chica, foxy all preforming to songs. It was great and it had the newest arcade games as well as pizza and ball pits. It was great and you spent all your time there. Not only that but all your friends were there. Sadly your friends Charlie and Elizabeth had gone missing and your friend Evan has suffered a horrible accident but you didn't care you were ready to have fun. You invited your friends Gabriel, Jeremy, Susie, Fritz, and Cassidy. You were playing arcade games when a kid with short brown hair and a blue and white striped shirt came up to you "hey can I join you," you had no idea who he was but you didn't care since he seemed around your age "sure it's my birthday you can hang out with my friends. I'm y/n what's your name? You ask "I'm Oswald, nice to meet you. So happy birthday what do you want to do?" He asked. "We'll I'm waiting for pizza," you respond "whose this brat?" Cassidy asks walking up to you and Oswald " this is Oswald he's gonna hang out with us," you respond "why? Does he not have any friends?" Cassidy asks. "Cassidy be nice." Gabriel says. "Pizzas ready," fritz yells. You, Gabriel, Oswald, and Cassidy run to the table where chica herself delivers pizza "enjoy your delicious pizza," chica says and walks to the back. The back is where all the animatronics go for repairs. You sit at the table ready to dig in when you realize Susie isn't there. "Where Susie? You ask. "She's still upset about her dog. I'll go look for her," Jeremy says as he gets up and walks away looking for her. You eat and save slices for Jeremy and Susie but they don't come back. Neither does the animatronics from repairs. "I'm starting to get worried," Gabriel says "I'm going to go ask around." He gets up and walks around asking people. You look and see Oswald staring at a golden bonnie mascot who sees you waves and walks to the back. Eventually Fritz gets up "where are you going," I ask "I'm finding our friends" he responds and walks away. "you two stay here. Make sure you two don't disappear," you say and get up and look for your friends. You find Fritz with golden bonnie mascot who says "I know where your friends are follow me," he says as he holds hand with Fritz and they walk to the back. You run back to your friends. "Guys the golden bonnie says are friends are in the back. He's with Fritz ," you say. You look around and see the place is empty except for you Cassidy and Oswald because it's now night now. You walk to the back and open the door. You look and are frightened, disturbed, terrified as you see your friends dead on the floor. Bleeding and stuffed into the suits. You start hearing sirens outside. Like police sirens. "What the hell," Cassidy screams. When suddenly a knife goes through her chest and the golden mascot is right behind him. You and Oswald don't know what to do. "You dumb kids couldn't just have left. You just had to check." He screams. His voice is muffled but theirs definitely a human under there. You and Oswald run as the sirens get louder. The golden bonnie chases you through the restaurant. Oswald runs ahead of you and disappears. You back up against the wall as the golden bonnie raises his knife. The sirens stop as he runs towards the back. The police storm in as you fall towards the floor crying. You lived but you friends all died. You never want remember this and you never want to come back here again.