Just a normal talk🧐

⚠️Warning⚠️-Self harm mentions, boy x boy, girl x girl, maybe some spicy stuff, no smut until a couple chapters later, and a perverted Shinazugawa.(shorter than shinobu)

.

.

.

.

.

(Short summary of what happened last time)Mitsuri had found out about what happened in the closet and helps her big brother(not biological), Tomioka with covering up the marks on his neck so nobody notices while the sleepover is still going on.Then when Tomioka goes home he is able to sleep for 1 hour until he hears a knock on the door and goes to open it to see Sanemi.🧐Hmm wonder what he's doing there.

End of summary

🌊Tomioka🌊:Shinazugawa?what are you doing here?

🌪️Sanemi🌪️:Didn't I tell you in the closet?😇

🌊Tomioka🌊:What do you m-.....

Tomioka then gets a flashback of what Sanemi said to him.(what he said is that he basically wanted to fuck Tomioka at his own estate.It was meant for teasing Tomioka but I guess he really meant it😏.(end of flashback)

🌊Tomioka🌊:......You're joking right?😨😳

🌪️Sanemi🌪️:Why would i say something like that to you if I didn't mean it?

🌊Tomioka🌊:......OH WAIT!

🌪️Sanemi🌪️:What is it?

🌊Tomioka🌊:I just remembered that I need to help Mitsuri with some thing very important-clearly lying-

🌪️Sanemi🌪️💭:Is he seriously lying to me right now?...

Sanemi then walks closer to Tomioka's face causing them to touch noses along with the cause of Tomioka's face turning a light shade of pink.

🌪️Sanemi🌪️:Are you lying to me?

🌊Tomioka🌊:N-No what makes you say that😇

🌪️Sanemi🌪️:It's obvious with the tone of your voice and your face says it all.I can read you like a book Tomioka.

Holding Tomioka's chin, Sanemi closes the gap between Tomioka and his lips pressing them together.Sanemi bites Giyuu's lower lip looking for an entrance, and in return gets one when Tomioka accidentally opens his mouth trying to say something making Tomioka moan in the process.Impatiently Sanemi picks up Tomioka and places him on his back on the bed gently, and soon enough Sanemi breaks the kiss when he hears a knock on the door.(MY EMO BOY'S SAVIOUR)

🌪️Sanemi🌪️💭:Who the fuck is awake right now at this time?

Sanemi leaves Tomioka on the bed breathing heavily from the kiss to go open the door.When he opens the door he see's someone he didn't think would be there and it was Mitsuri😨.(quick explanation:Mitsuri was suppoused to be with Obanai for the night because of a dare from Sanemi so he would be able to spend his time with Tomioka privately.

.

.

.

.

.

(402 words)

🤡ME🤡-HEY THIS IS PART 3 SO HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS PART FOR THE MOST!