The Invitation

This story contains: 

-Sanemi x Giyuu                                                                                                                                                                      -Obanai x mitsuri                                                                                                                                                                   -Uzui x Rengoku                                                                                                                                                                    --Shinobu x Mitsuri                                                                                                                                                                   -Genya x Mui                                                                                                                                                                 - Angst, Mentioning of self harm, cutting,etc.                                                                                                           - Spicy games (>0-0>)

.

.                                                                                                                                               

.

.

.

AT THE WATER PILLAR ESTATE

(💭=thinking or speaking in head)

🌊Tomioka🌊💭-I wonder how tanjiro is doing right now.He is probably on a mission with Nezuko.

-Suddenly Mitsuri's crow comes into the window-

🌊Tomioka🌊💭-isn't that Mitsuri's crow?

🐦‍⬛Mitsuri's crow🐦‍⬛-CAW CAW!Tomioka GIyuu, Mitsuri has invited you to a Hashira sleep over approved by Master Kagaya !CAW CAW!

🌊Tomioka🌊- A sleepover?.....Please report to Mitsuri that I will think about her offer to go to the sleepover please.

🐦‍⬛Mitsuri's crow🐦‍⬛- Will do Water pillar !CAW CAW!

After the crow left Tomioka heard a knock on his estate door and as soon as he walked over to open it he heard some one speaking but it was a little muffled.just then he opened his door to see the Butterfly pillar, Shinobu Kocho.

🦋Shinobu🦋-Ara Ara~ Tomioka-San are you coming to the sleep over that Mitsuri-San is hosting for all of us?

🌊Tomioka🌊-I was just informed about this Kocho so i don't know if i will be joining you guys yet  at the sleep over and-

🦋Shinobu🦋-Tomioka-San this is why you have no friends and you should know that this is great time to get to know everyone and get along with the other Hashira.

🌊Tomioka🌊💭-Im just gonna ignore that rude comment,but recently I've wanted to become friends with Obanai because he will be my future brother in-law so this could be a great chance to do so even though he isn't my favorite person.(So to those who are like "Mitsuri and Giyuu aren't related" IK, but Tomioka see's Mitsuri as a younger sibling in my AU so that's why I said in-law)