🌊💢Terrible Facial Features💢🌊

WARNING-Salami being Salami, and Tomioka being a certified bottom🤓.(the picture was Tomioka Celebrating Mitsuris B-Day But he was late so thats why he is mad).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(small recap) Mitsubishi woke up trying to get her Oni-Chan Giyuu Tomioka to eat something before he was going to leave but of course he said he was fine.Just as Tomioka was about to leave, Mitsuri gave Tomioka a box that had a red bow inside that reminded Tomioka of his older sister Tsutako tomioka the hottest babe in the world-....ANYWAY, After this little inccident, Tomioka went home only to find that his haori wasn't there, and he remembered that he left it at home before he left salami during chapter 4.(end of recap)

Now Tomioka is standing in front of salami at his(salami's) estate.

🌊Tomioka🌊-.......

🌪️Sanemi🌪️-What do you want emo?

🌊Tomioka🌊-Hey Shinazugawa....uhm....can I have my Haori back?-

🌪️Sanemi🌪️-You left me hanging yesterday so why would you expect me to give it back?😃💢

🌊Tomioka🌊💭-How could I forget about that- he'll probably want something in return that IM DEFENITLEY NOT GIVING HIM....but if that's the only way to get my haori back...NO GIYUU GET THAT CRAP OUT OF YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW......there has to be another way hopefully....

Giyuu got so lost in thought that he didn't realize that Sanemi grabbed his waist while yelling out Tomiokas name multiple times, and when Tomioka snaps out of it his face is burning up but he's fine enough that he can talk...kinda ok?idk.

🌪️Sanemi🌪️-OI EMO YOU THERE!?🌪️💢

🌊💭= mid way thinking in between or after talking.

🌊Tomioka🌊-IM AWAKE IM AWAKE....- ..I-I mean yeah i'm fine.🌊💭-Though I don't feel great at the moment in this position I'm in right now...lets hope he doesn't notice by my facial features...

🌪️Sanemi🌪️-Oi Emo your burning up like hell set its heart ablaze on you. (💀😭)

🌊Tomioka🌊-.......Oh i didn't realize..I'm fine but thanks for your concern...🌊💭-FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK......SHIT SHIT SHIT STUPID DAMN FACIAL FEATURES.

🌪️Sanemi🌪️- EMO ARE YOU FUCKING LISTENING RIGHT NOW!?

🌊Tomioka🌊-Huh what did you say?

🌪️Sanemi🌪️-I said your burning up really bad and you might faint you shit head.

🌊Tomioka🌊-Then I might as well get back to my estate to help myself with..this and I'll be back Tomorrow or later to get my haori back so bye ShinazugaWUAAA-

Sanemi picks up Tomioka bridal style and puts him on the futon.

🌪️Sanemi🌪️-Ain't no way in hell I'm letting you go with what happening to your face right now and don't try shit this time to get away because its not happening.

🌊Tomioka🌊-Thanks for your concern Shinazugawa but I'll just go to Kocho to help me get better right now and-

Sanemi grabs Tomioka and sets him right in his lap and wraps his arms around him which causes Tomioka to burn up more due to embarrassment.

🌊Tomioka🌊-S-Shinazugawa I really should be going now I don't wanna trouble you with anything and stuff so can I have my haori and go to Kochos please.

🌪️Sanemi🌪️-Hmmm let me think about it....NO.Your staying here today until you get better and I don't give two shits if someone says you need to go because its not happening, and don't try to leave because if you do there will be major consequences if you try just a warning for your Emo ass sick or not and I'm talking about the consequence part.(I wonder what the consequences are...HMMMMMMMM😏😏).

🌊Tomioka🌊-FINE....Sorry for yelling at you Shinazugawa-

🌪️Sanemi🌪️- I don't care Emo just rest up now.

🌊Tomioka🌊-fine-

Tomioka who was still burning up turned around and hid his face in Sanemi's shoulder and fell asleep, and Sanemi started wrapping his hands around Tomioka kind of like a spider trapping its pray.

.

.

.

.

.

.

🤡ME🤡-HEYYYY ITS ME AGAIN...BACK AND UPDATING BC THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS WANTED AND DO NOT HURT THE DOG😭💀.Also heres a unfinished projest I've been working on and its not my original art but its the persons on the cover of the whole story just to let you know so your not coming at me like when a girl in my 4th grade class jumped me for calling her a bitch when she was acting like it but nvm that HERE IT ISSSSS>>>>.

Also heres a unfinished projest I've been working on and its not my original art but its the persons on the cover of the whole story just to let you know so your not coming at me like when a girl in my 4th grade class jumped me for calling her a b...

Hope you enjoy it bc I might go offline for a while so 🤡🤡LOVE YALL YOU MEAN SM TO ME 😘😘.