Chapter 1

Love me more.
Only me.
Nobody else.
If you choose to love another,
there will be hell to pay.
I am jealous.
I am the jealous one.
My jealousy will consume you. Nobody will take you.
I will take you.
Forever only.
Cause I love you more.
And I'm crazy in love for.
You.
So please, LOVE ME MORE

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟎𝟕:𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐌

It was a usual morning in Mobius and our two favorite mobians are walking down the road to their school together. One is a beautiful azure hedgehog with emerald eyes hold such hope, kindness, adventure, and pure beauty. While the other one is a yellow golden fox with two tails and with baby blue eyes. And they're walking to their school which is called Chaos Emerald High, they entered their school only to be greeted by their friends

One is a red Echidna named Knuckles, the other one is a white albino silver hedgehog named Silver, one is a cream rabbit named Cream the Rabbit with a blue and yellow chao named Cheese, one is a purple cat names Blaze and another hedgehog but it's pink named Amy. And also Amy and Blaze are dating few months ago.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Sonic greeted his friends with a smile as he and Tails walked to them.

"Hey you guys made it, what took you so long anyway" knuckles asked with his arms crossed. They were a little late then usual. Tails just sigh.

"As usual Sonic woke up a little late since he has a night run out in the forest" Tails said as he look at Sonic with a side eye look. As sonic laughed nervously.

"And here I thought cause he was playing video games late at night" blaze said with her arms crossed.

"Hey I don't do that and besides we're here aren't we?" Sonic said with a big smile. As they just nodded. Then sonic felt someone wrapped their arms around sonic's waist.

"Oh it's you....." Silver said as he glared at the person.

Sonic blinked he then sigh and realized on who it is. He then look and it was a a brown hedgehog with green eyes and he was smirking.

His named is Thomas and he is one of the school jocks and one of the popular students. All the girls fall for him cause he was handsome and rich. But of course he only has set eyes for one hedgehog. And that was Sonic

"Hey baby blue~ you made it" Thomas said with a smirk that never left his face. Sonic just rolled his eyes and looks away.

"What do you want Thomas? Just leave me alone and don't touch me" sonic said as he shoved Thomas away from him.

"What is it wrong to visit my favorite hedgehog?~ how about we go somewhere after school" Thomas asking him an offer of going out with Sonic after school. Sonic just look at him blankly and he crossed his arms.

"Thanks but no thanks I'm not interested in love or dating so no" Sonic said was about to walked away, but got grabbed by the waist.

"Oh come on don't be like that just a little hangout-" Thomas got caught off by Knuckles pushing him away.

"Alright buddy stop messing with my friend if he said no then no, what your deaf or something?" Knuckles said as he look at Thomas with a serious face. Nobody messed with his friends.

"Nobody included you into this conversation echidna, so get lose redhead" Thomas said as he glared at Knuckles for interrupting him.

Knuckles glared at him back. As both glared at each other. Knuckles was about to pick up a fight but Blaze pushed the two apart.