morning

MONDAY 8:30PM,HOME
---‐-----------------------------------------

"Guys today was like so fun" Maya said and I could just imagine her kicking her legs in the air while twirling her hair.
"I know right! Dustin and Y/N definitely had something going on!" I heard Ana say.
"I wish but doesn't he like maya?"
"No, he called me ugis! Why would I want to date that dickhead?" Maya said defensively.
"Hey Maya?" Ana called out.
"What?"
"Weren't you supposed to bitch out Brandt and Dustin after school today?"
"OMG. I forgot!"
"Yeah like Shuji taught you words to say and everything and like you forgot."

The girls basically kicked me out of the conversation as they talked about bitching the boys out ,which they probably would never do.
I decided to change into my pjs as I listened to the girls. I checked my pockets on my clothes and I felt a pice of paper in my jacket pocket. I pulled it out to be someone's number on it.
"Guys" I called out to get the girls attention but they just kept taking.
"GUYS!"
"huh?"
"What why are you yelling??"
I finally got their attention and I tried to ignore how they ignored me.
"I found someone's number in my jacket pocket"
"Really who's is it?" Ana asked.
"That's the thing. I don't know, it doesn't have a name or anything on it. It's just a number with a heart." I flipped the paper around in my hands and searched for a clue.
"Ouuuu Y/N has a secret admirer."
"No way! Someone is totally obsessed with you, so they stuck their number in your pocket!"
"Should I call it?" I asked, fidgeting with the paper between my fingers.
"Yes!"
"Totally! Omg I'm so excited for you N/N!"
The girls urged me to call it and I thought ot over before deciding to just do it.
"Ok I'll keep you guys on the line and just call it" I decided.
"Ok! Good luck N/N!"
"Hurry! I need to know who it isss!"
The girls said excitedly.

I quickly dialed the number and nervously twirled my hair around my finger.
"Hello?" I deep but familiar voice said.
"Hey, um who's this"
"Ohhhh it's you"
"Bruh who are YOU"
"Oh its Dustin"
I gasped and squealed in my head.
"When did you find time to put your number in my pocket??" I asked.
"When I sat next to you during lunch. I wanted to talk to you more."
"Ok... what's with the heart??"
I heard him laugh slightly over the phone.
"What do you think it means?" He asked and I could basically hear the smirk in his hot smooth voice.
"I'm not good with puzzles. Why don't you just tell me?" I asked tilting my head even though I knew he couldn't see me.
"This is gonna sound cliche as hell but you're really not like other girls." He confessed.
"You've probably said that to half of the girls in this town." I rolled my eyes even though I knew he couldn't see me.
"Y/N...just give me a lil chance please"

TUESDAY 6:30
----------------------
I woke up on time today and stared at the wall by my bed with a goofy smile on my face with the events of last night playing on repeating my head like a movie.
To sum it up and and Dustin stayed on the phone together until almost 1 am and I forgot to call Maya and Ana back.
Me and Dustin are together but not officially now!

"Y/N! Are you awake?" Momma called from downstairs stairs.
"Yeah!" I jogged to my bathroom to take a quick shower before getting dressed.

TUESDAY 6:55,BEDROOM
--------------------------------------
I started to dry off then went to my closet to pick out my outfit.

TUESDAY 6:55,BEDROOM--------------------------------------I started to dry off then went to my closet to pick out my outfit

I did a lil spin in my mirror before deciding that I looked good.
I ran downstairs to eat since I had more time than usual this morning to spare.
"Goodmorning momma" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
"Why you so damn happy?"
"Huh?"
"You realll happy this morning lil girl." She raised a questioning brow at me.
"What? I can't be happy?" I asked.
"Now I ain't say all dat. It's just weird that you're this happy so early in the mornin"
"Momma do you not want me to be happy or sum?" I questioned with a smile.
"Lil girl get outta ma face and go eat" momma said with a smile, shooing me away.
I laughed lightly and started to take some food off the stove that my mom probably made for herself but gonna have to share today.

I started to eat before momma called out to me again.
"N/N yknow that a kid from yo school live next door?"
"Um no" I said not really caring.
"Yeah I see him walking to school after Ms.Kone comes to pick you up"
I stopped mid bite when she said "him".
"What does he look like momma?" I asked suddenly interested.
"He a nice looking lil boy"
I felt my heart drop to my coochie.
My momma would never call a boy my age nice looking unless he's black and athletic.
"He a back boy with an earring. Do yknow him?"
"Ain't no way..." I whispered under my breath.
"Huh? Y/N L/N" I'm talking to you. I heard my mom say and I could basically see her wrapping her robe tightly around her even though I couldn't see her.
"Um yeah I do"
"You should walk with him today. I'll give Ms.Kone a call okay?" My mom basically made the decision for me.
I started to get the worse nervous butterflies ever. I immediately lost my appetite and got up to get rid of my plate still halfway full of food.
"Y/N he look like he leaving his house. Hurry and go catch up with him"
"But Mommaaaa"
"Don't but momma me get yo lil black ass out the door"
I put my backpack on and made my way to the door.
I slowly opened it and stepped into the cool morning air. The sound of me closing the door immediately got the boys attention as he turned and looked at me with a surprised face.

"Heyyy Dustin. Crazy seeing you here huh?"

Word count: 1061