Chapter 5

Book #1 - this book - will be available on Wattpad, but the rest of the series will only be available on Ream and Amazon Kindle.

This book ends on a major cliffhanger that leads to part 2 of this book, titled Beta Enzo, which is currently serializing on REAM - link in my Bio❤️

-----------------

TITUS ||

Just as I grabbed the front of Bryce's shirt, ripping him to me, I hear the automatic doors open and I turn to see Enzo running out of the entrance to the emergency room.

Finding his reaction strange, I loosen my grip on Bryce's shirt, about to go and check on my Beta but than I feel Gemini force partial control and tighten our grip on Bryce once again.

Aggressively sniffing the front of his shirt, my mate's scent was faint on him, but it was still there so I throw him back - seeing his body collide with Ryker's before I turn my attention to Sienna.

Reaching out, I grab her arms and pull her body into minec my face instinctively going to the crook of her neck, my claws extending in the process and slicing into her arms.

She helps but doesn't pull back out of respect for her Alpha, I found it strange that my mate's scent was so much stronger on her. My beauty's scent seeping from her pores and before I could pull back and ask her who it belonged to, I feel myself being ripped away from her as Frederick puts me in a chokehold.

Gemini pushing forward, his presence right beneath my skin as I try to rip free, digging my claws into Frederick's arms but then Ryker's fist connects with my jaw, the action snapping me back into reality before he restrains my arms.

"Alpha calm down, you're scaring her," Ryker scolds me as he hugs my body to his, forcing Frederick's hold around my neck to tighten. "Sienna is apart your pack. You can't attack her like that."

"Yeah and with all due respect, you may be my Alpha, but," Bryce growls, standing in front of his mate. "Don't you ever lay a hand on my mate again."

A collective gasp is heard around the lobby as all eyes fall on him due to the disrespect in his tone, but I was way too worked up to even care. Not to mention that we were still in the lobby of a human hospital and I couldn't do much about his tone right now.

So I made a mental note to deal with that later.

Taking a deep breath, I look at Sienna. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, but I need to know who you were just with." I grit through my clenched jaw, trying to breath with Frederick's arms still wrapped around my neck and my body still crushed against Ryker's.

I try to calm myself and Gemini down enough so that Frederick and Ryker could feel through the pack bond that it was safe and that they could let me go.

"Ryker, Frederick, let me go please," I plead with them when they hadn't loosened their grip on me. "I just want to talk to Sienna and Bryce."

And when I feel Gemini growing increasingly agitated, his anger becoming my own, the shift so close to the edge - a frustrated growl rips out of me as I thrash in Ryker and Frederick's arms.

"Please," I snarl, my canines threatening to descend the more that I got worked up. "I can smell her on both of them. I have to find her."

That was when Ryker and Frederick finally loosen their grip on me.

"Find who?" Ryker asks, letting me go and taking a step back.

I stand up straight, stretch the muscles in my back and take a deep breath before walking up to Sienna who was still being guarded by Bryce.