Chapter 2

Douma's POV

Today was a Tuesday, in which today I can see Hakuji-San!!! I'll hopefully see him on the way up to Kimetsu High. Today, I'm going to ask him for his number, so I can talk to whenever I want! Which I'm soooo excited for. I got up at 4:08am, I guess I'm too excited about him. So I took my time getting ready. Changing my clothes, eating breakfast. And then waiting for 5:45am to start walking to school. My mom works all night, and my dad works when I'm out of school. So I don't usually see them. I started walking to school. It all normal until, I felt someone hug me from behind. When I wasn't looking. It was Hakuji! Why on earth would he do that! I don't want to blush in front of him! Whatever, at least I saw him. "Hey Douma! I saw you walking in front of me." "Noted..." I said, a little embarrassed. "Soooo, did want to sit with me at lunch again?" Hakuji-San said. "Yes! I'd love too!" I said a little bit too excited. "Great, I'll meet you at our spot." When he said that, it felt like the whole world slowed down.. his eyes flowing, his eyes glowing. It made me feel special that he said 'our spot'. It felt like a dream. But when I snapped back to reality, I covered my face. I knew that I blushing, I could feel the heat waves coming off my face.

Hakuji looked as in I was crazy, but then shook it off. We got into school, and went our separate ways, because it was a B-day. So we didn't have the same classes in the morning. Which kinda sucked. And of course, when I walked into the school I got surrounded by girls. To be specific, fangirls. I hate fangirls. They annoy the shit out me. They don't understand that I need to do stuff. So I'd usually scare them away by fighting one of them. It worked for that day. I did the best I can, obviously, as to not hurt the poor girl. But to show Hakuji. He was watching because he knew I didn't like em'. I did the craziest trick I knew. That looked really impressive. That was one purpose. The bell rang for first period, but good thing, I was already in class. So I wasn't late. Which could've been a bad-ish thing. Since I was never late. I tried to pay attention, but I heard plenty of whispers around me. Most of them were girls, probably Fangirls. I don't know what they were saying, but whatever it is it's probably annoying. Maybe it was the 'impressive' trick I did this morning. Or maybe it's the matter of fact that I hurt the girl and scared everyone else away. But maybe that'll get closer Hakuji if know one else wants to surround me. I hope that's the case.

All of my classes felt like 5 years EACH. It was so boring without Hakuji-San. At lunch, we met in our usual spot at the KuKu tree. That's the tree me and Hakuji-San meet up. If you didn't know that. There you go. But me and him had our usual conversation. We were talking about our new classes. Which was fun, probably because I was with him. It was so awesome, Hakuji-san is on of the best people that I know. Other than my family. He was so nice, sweet, and caring for whoever he was with-at least around me. In which I know because I heard rumors that he would be in fights, and would overall, be not that kind or caring for others. That made me think, then why would he act like that around me?

It was something that I knew I was going to think about for a long time. Then I found out that our last period we had together! We both had checked our schedules, and realized we had another class together! We walked to our next period together. Although, we had sat across the class. At least we had the same period together. Which is a great, no, AWESOME thing to have happen. We walked home together, because we both lived in the same neighborhood. Before I left him at his house, I did what I was waiting for all day. "Hey Hakuji?" I said, blush slowly rising to my face. "Yes Douma?" "Can I get phone number?" I said. "Of course, my number is **********." He said. "Alrighty, I'll text you tonight! Cya!!" I said in my usual cheerful self. He waved back at me. I ran to my house to see my Father, who had came home. He loves the scenery, so looks outside 99% of the time. Plus we live in a dead end, so I looked outside, I'd Hakuji's house. Which means my Father saw the whole thing.. "Hey Douma, who were you talking to outside?" he said, curious. "Oh, I was talking to my friend, Hakuji!" I said, trying to hide that fact that I liked him. "Sweet." he said and looked back to the window. I'm so glad he didn't say anything beyond that. But I went upstairs to my bedroom. And started on my homework, when I remembered that I told Hakuji-san that I'd text him. And so I did, I texted him 'Hey Hakuji-san!' He didn't respond. At least, not yet. Which I couldn't wait for him to reply to my message. I put my phone to "ding" if I got a notification. So I'd know if he had replied. I decided while I was waiting, to actually do my homework. Which was really boring, but I knew I had to do it. A bit later, he texted me back.

H - Hey Douma

D - Whatcha ya doing?

H - I'm just chilling, you?

D - I'm finishing up some homework...

H - I'll let you get to that. Bye for now

D - bye!

Although the conversation wasn't that long, it was Heaven to be able to talk to him. I swear that I'm DEEPLY in love with him. Nothing can prove that I don't. If you can, then I'll just be impressed at that point.