Chapter 6

HEYYY I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE!!! I missed you readers!!!! I've made a comeback. (I'm coming back after like 14 months lol)

Douma POV

Today was a lovely Monday morning. Today I get Hakuji-Dono again~~!! I'm so excited!!!! I woke at my usual time and was off to school.. on the way I saw.. no one. Sadly, the only things I saw on the way were swaying trees~... I can live with that. I got to school on time. Or maybe— a bit early. I played games on my phone until... "Hey Douma!" Said Hakuji. I'm guessing he just got to school. If he didn't, he was probably looking for me. "Heyo Hakuji-San! How was your weekend?" I ask, "My weekend was great. My parents came back from there month-long trip." He explained. "That sound fun. I another boring photo shoot yesterday..." "Hah. How boring was it?" Hakuji asked. "Very." "I see. Anyway, got to go to class. See ya!" Hakuji took his leave. I watch him get to his class. I started to go to mine. Thankfully I was on time there. I sat in my seat and continued until classes ended about an hour or two later. My next class wasn't going to be fun, I thought while on my way there. Why do I even need this class? I do not even need it, maybe they just put me in for no reason. Whatever, I'll get it over with. When class started, I know it was going to feel like a whole decade. I looked at the board, nothing important. I look at my paper. I don't wanna write right now. I look everywhere around the room and there nothing but boring things. The teacher had left to go get copies for paperwork. I got out my phone and texted Hakuji. I wanted to meet somewhere where me won't get caught skipping. The only place I thought of was the bathrooms. As long as we're quiet, no one will know.

D - Hey Hakuji, did you wanna meet somewhere?

H - yea sure. Where'd you wanna meet?

D - does the bathrooms work?

H - yeah. Are we meeting now?

D - if you want to

H - That works see you

D - see you!

I was in fact bored, which is why I had decided to meet up with my best friend. I was able to get out of class without the teacher noticing, thank god. I walked over to the place where we agreed to meet. Because we were both bored. I walked into the bathrooms, I walked in. And he was already there waiting for me. "Hey Hakuji." I say, not so loud so that the hall monitor doesn't catch us. "Hey Douma, oh, and is there a reason why you wanted to meet here?" " I'm just bored and wanted to hang out with you." I smile, and he just looks at me. Not in any way that made him look mad. "So... is there anything you want to talk about?" I ask, "I can't think of anything." Me and him stood in silence for some time.
Before we had eventually started a conversation, it lasted for a few minutes.

Before the unspeakable happened. "Well, that was a nice break. I'll see you later." He said, while he came up and hugged me. I hugged him back, as he was letting go, he kissed me on cheek. Before running back to class. I put my hand where he had kissed me. Did he seriously just do that?! I thought, I was really nervous. I could feel my face go red. There's no way he would do anything like that!! I smile, I leave and go right back to class. Doesn't look like I've missed anything important. I sit in my seat. All of the classes went by pretty fast after that. I was at lunch setting in our usual spot. However; he wasn't there, so I texted him. I asked him where he was and if he's okay. The next class period came, and he still hasn't responded. I was getting worried, but then I thought of why wasn't here nor responding. I mean, he did kiss me, so maybe he ran out? After school had ended, I decided to do some of my ceramics. And think about how I feel about this.

(: A/N I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter that I spent like 14 months writing :/:)