Day before Boram's first concert

October 13, 2017

It was the day before the first concert would take place at the Kyocera Dome and Boram was exploring the amazing city of Osaka with Jungkook. Jungkook and Boram had become close over the past week much to the other members surprise. Boram was becoming close with the other members as well but to her surprise, Jungkook was the one she became close with first.

After a few hours of exploring, Jungkook and Boram met up at the Kyocera Dome with the rest of the members and all of the background dancers. Everyone got the updated version of the set list to look over

BTS Wings Tour Set List:
1. Not Today
2. Am I wrong
3. Silver Spoon
4. Dope
5. Begin (Jungkook's solo)
6. Lie (Jimin's solo)
7. First Love (Suga's solo)
8. Lost (Jin, Jimin, V, and Jungkook)
9. Save me
10. I need U
11. Reflection (RM's solo)
12. Stigma (V's solo)
13. Mama (J-Hope's solo)
14. Awake (Jin's solo)
15. Dangerously (Bora's solo)
16. BTS Cypher pt.4 (RM, Suga, and J-Hope)
17. Fire
18. N.O
19. No More Dream
20. Boy In Luv
21. Danger
22. Run
23. War of Hormone
24. 21st Century Girl
25. Intro: Boy Meets Evil (J-Hope's solo)
26. Blood, Sweat, and tears (Encore)
27. Outro: Wings
28: 2!3! (Still wishing for better days)
29. Spring day

Boram read over the set list multiple times and took a deep breath to calm her nerves. Soon practice began for the concert. During the practice, Boram had sprained her ankle during the ending of Spring day and....it was absolutely awful, Boram felt upset at herself for injuring herself, "Boram, are you ok?" Namjoon asked as he noticed her wincing, everyone else immediately looked in her direction which made Boram feel small under the gazes, "I am ok Namjoon oppa" she said and Namjoon nodded after many assurances that she was ok, they continued practicing and Boram hid the pain from her ankle as best as she could.

BTS headed back to the hotel around 10:00 at night after a long practice. All of the members were tired from a long practice but while Boram was tired, she was also in so much pain due to her ankle which has swollen up. Boram was sharing a room with Jimin and Jimin came out of the bathroom and noticed her swollen ankle, "Boram, what happened to your ankle?" He asked in a worried home as he rushed over to her and gently examined her ankle, "I twisted it at the end of Spring day but I'm ok Jimin oppa" Jimin looked at her, "you are not ok" Jimin stated and Boram just sighed. She didn't want to argue with Jimin so she just nods, "I will be ok if I just wrap it up. We have a concert tomorrow and its my very first concert as a member of BTS and I don't want to let y'all down, let alone any of the fans so I will perform through the pain no matter how much it absolutely hurts Jimin oppa" Boram said and this time Jimin sighed and suddenly found himself respecting Boram for her willingness to fight through any pain to give the best performance for their fans although he also doesn't want her to do it but he knows he can't convince her to stand down. After Jimin helped her wrap her ankle, they both went to sleep and looked forward to their concert the next day.

Finally finished this chapter, sorry it took so long. Me and my mom have been packing up to move to Tennessee. The next chapter will be longer and I will be planning it carefully so it will not be uploaded for a while. Also I plan to release two new books. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though :) thank you for reading this chapter.