Vlive

2018

It was the night before the big day of preparing for BTS's comeback with begin and Boram had decided to go on Vlive with a special guest. Boram was in her and Hoseok's room and Boram had set up her phone against her pillows and she greeted fans as soon as they started to flow in, "hello everyone!" She smiled as she looked over at Hoseok then back at the camera, "so everyone I have a very special guest joining me today" Hoseok plopped down beside her and made one of his many signature sounds and the comments started to flow with many 'I love you Hobi' and the live started to get likes and hearts. Boram doesn't go on Vlive as much as the other members because most of the comments she gets are mean but when she does a live with one of the members, the comments are full of love but not aimed toward her besides maybe a few and although it hurts, Boram tries to not let it get to her and definitely not let the members see that it affects her.

The live continued on for an hour before Boram ended it. During that hour, Hoseok and Boram danced to some songs and even rapped a bit. They answered some comments and at one point Boram and Hoseok had a pillow fight. Overall the Vlive turned out better than past ones and for that Boram was happy and she went to sleep feeling happy and excited.