The move in

Today was the day, the day that BTS's new member Boram is moving into their dorm. The boys of BTS weren't happy about it but they knew there wasn't anything they could do to stop it. All the members sat down and now all they had to do was wait.

Meanwhile...

Boram was currently on the way to BTS dorm, her new home and to say she was nervous was a very huge understatement, she felt like she was going go throw up and pass out. Never in her life did she think she would be in a kpop group, let alone BTS. Boram remembered when Hitman bang told her she would be joining BTS as an 8th member, the excitement she felt was like nothing she ever felt before but the doubt and worry was also like nothing she's ever felt before either. As Boram sat in the backseat of BTS's manager's car, she wondered what living with the boys of BTS will be like but she mainly wonders on how they are going to treat her and she has this deep feeling in her gut that the treatment isn't going to be well at all but she hopes that the treatment will get better. She knows that they have finished their new album and released it along side the MV and will be performing DNA for their comeback on the 21st which Hitman bang told her she would be apart of but she'll just be dancing. Despite all these things, Boram was excited to meet her members.

BTS's manager led Boram to the dorm and looked at her before he left and she was left there, standing in front of the door to her new and possibly forever life.

She hesitantly knocked on the door and when it opened, she immediately knew that she wasn't dreaming and that this was real life, "hello" she said and bowed to all of the members of BTS as she walked in with all of her stuff which was only two suit cases and a gym bag. They didn't say anything to her which she expected at first so she just headed to Hoseok's room, where she had been informed of yesterday. She put up all of her things in her respective dresser and side table. Soon as she was settled, she sat down and sighed softly, wondering how the following days, months, and years will be like now that she is a part of BTS. She wondered if she would get to see her family again. She wondered lots of things but she knows that all those wonders can wait and right now she would just take in the moment that she has officially moved into BTS dorm and her new home.