Chapter 1

I stroll causally down the alleyway. I smirk to myself knowing that no man can cross my path. The moon illuminated the area around me, trees shadowing the path.

"Hey, gorgeous. What ya doing all alone?"

I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around unable to keep in my laugh at the idiocy at the man.

"Hey, ugly. What are you doing talking to me like I know you? Just turn around before someone gets hurt," I snap back at him. He gets closer to my face; the smell of the alcohol, rum, and bad breath lingered in the air hitting me immediately.

"Oh, feisty," he sneers "but why don't you save that feistiness for later?" I step away from him unable to take the bad breath any longer.

"I am warning you. Turn arse around and run before it gets kicked," I threaten. He moves closer a smirk painted on his face. Oh well. I warned him.

I slide tackle him, knocking him off his feet in an instant. He gets up to his feet only to meet my shin with his face, throwing him to the direction of the wall. I grab his arm pulling him back. Letting him fall to the floor without letting go of his hand, I put my feet on his shoulder and pull hearing a satisfying crack.

"So you were right that I was feisty and to top it off I had a great time," I whisper seductively in his ear. I earn a groan of agony for an answer.

Admiring my work, I step back. I hear a series of claps. I turn around rapidly only to meet a pale boy with thin lips and hollow cheeks smirking at me.

"Wow. So who taught you those moves?" he smirked.

"Dean..." I whisper "what are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? I missed you of course," he replied lustfully, purring at the end of his sentence.

"Enough with the jokes, Dean. What are you really here for?" I ask holding in my anger.

He puts his hand above head in a sign of surrender.

"Okay you caught me," he says. All of a sudden his eyes go dark, his smile drops, his fists clench and silence fills the air.

"We are going end our rivalry, here and now. "

His knee bends and all of a sudden he is racing towards me. For a second or two he disappears.

Bang! I feel something hard and painful on my jaw. I am thrown back as my right eye goes black. Damn! Why now? I feel another punch in rib. I scream for the first time in my life. Punch after punch, I know I had to do what is normally impossible. I close my eyes as I hear heavy breathing near my right ear. I do a high kick and hit him. I open my left eye and see him crouching down in pain.

I grab his hair, making him look at me. I punch repeatedly on his face until blood seeps between my fingers. I look closely at the

mess I made of the boy who was my once closest friend. His nose was now just bloody splodge, his eyes beginning to become purple.

"Why? Why did it have to end this way, Dean?" I whisper as I walk off to another night. Alone.