Chapter 3

I scan the crowd of people looking for Joe.He probably just decided that he doesn't want me. I mean who can blame him.

Bang! What the hell? Twice in one day I find my self on the floor. I swear if this person is like this Elizabeth girl...

" I am so sorry. I didn't see you there."

I look up only to meet eyes with a tanned-looking boy with plump lips and chubby cheeks.He had lisps which I find extremely cute.(A/N lisps is when you can't say the letter 's' properly) I didn't just call him cute did i?

" Uh... It's fine ." I say or really should i say stuttered because this is how I really said it.

" Uh...It's.. um ...uh ..yeah.. f-i-n-e...."

"No.Its not fine. I just spilled coffee over your shirt." He did? I was too hypnotized by his looks.He looks through his pocket.He gets out a twenty dollar bill as I get up .

"Here. Sorry this is all i got." He apologizes, his eyes pleading for me to take it.

" No, I'm sorry. I don't take money from strangers.And would never want to." I reply.

' I just want to steal a kiss from you instead'

I did not just think that. This boy is dangerous. I need to keep my distance.

"I need to go .." I tell him or maybe myself?

" What? oh um.." I turn on my heel and and begin to walk to the bathroom to change.

"Wait!"

I turn back around. He looks at me and smiles.

"I didn't catch your name."

"I'm sorry. I don't recall me ever throwing it at you."

He lightly chuckles at a not-so-funny joke.

"Okay.What is your name,miss i-like-proper-English?"

I chuckle,"Sapphire Redlit, but you could call me Saph."

"Calum Hood,but you can call me Cal."

He takes out his hand asking me to shake it. I grab his hand and shake it gently. He slips his hand from grasp and smirks at me.

"Call me."

I look at my hands and see the bill and a paper that had his number on it. I look back up. And he was gone.

***

"Where were you? I was waiting here for god knows how long."

I scowl at the man in front of me.

"That's the first thing you say to me? Not even hello? How dare you try and scold me like your my fucking father? Because news flash you lost that tittle years ago." Joe looks at me and then holds his head in his hands.

"Look i'm sorry,OK?I just thought you left your poor fath-"

"Your not my Father." I interrupt. I walk into the passenger side door and belt myself in. I look up to see Joe staring at me, gobsmacked.

"Aren't we going to go?" I know I'm being a little bitch but that's

the whole point. I need to act like this so he can send me back.

The car starts moving and I look out the window . All of a sudden I hear opera. My head snaps to the direction of the radio.Joe must have turned it on.I reach for the radio and switch to FM.

"Hut one, hut two, big titties, big butt too

Fuck with them real niggas who don't tell niggas what they up to

Had to show bitches where the top is, ring finger where the rock is

These hoes couldn't test me even if their name was pop quiz

Bad bitches who I fuck with, mad bitches we don't fuck with

I don't fuck with them chickens unless they last name is cutlet

Let it soak in like seasonin'

And tell 'em, tell 'em blow me, Lance Stephenson

Raise every bottle and cup in the sky

Sparks in the air like the fourth of July

Nothing but bad bitches in here tonight

Oh, if you lame and you know it be quiet

Nothing but real niggas only, bad bitches only

Rich niggas only, independent bitches only

Boss niggas only, thick bitches only

I got my real niggas here by my side, only

I never fucked Nicki cause she got a man

But when that's over then I'm first in line

And the other day in her Maybach

I thought god damn, this is the perfect time

We had just come from that video

You know LA traffic, how the city slow

She was sitting down on that big butt

But I was still staring at the titties though"

I sat there singing along and all of a sudden opera comes on to day. I glare at him.

" What in the world do you listen to?"

I ignore his question and reach over and turn the whole thing off.

" If you aren't going to let me listen to what i listen to, silence will be the only option ."

We sat in silence for 2 minutes while Joe was driving and i was on my phone. The car came to a halt at the traffic light.I turn off my phone and look out the window . Let me say one word.

Calum. Calum was there talking to a blonde haired boy with a lip piercing.The blonde haired boy notices me and says something to Calum. Calum's looks at the blonde as his head turns to me. He looks away and our eyes meet.He waves at me, a huge smile painted on his face.My facial expression quickly turns to scowl so I wouldn't accidentally smile back. He looks at me with a confused face. But I turn around without looking back. OK. That's a lie. I may or may not have taken side glance to see if he was still looking. And surely enough he was.

We did this until green light was on.

***

Calum's P.o.v

I don't get why did she look at me like that? I gave her the $20 so why was she angry? I was sitting here looking at my phone waiting for a vibration and then a whistle.I don't get her. I don't get why I'm stressing.I don't get myself anymore.

Who is this girl and what is she doing to me?

*******************************************************************************

Please vote I've been getting loads of ghost readers.Or i may get extremely Sabz-like. love the song but Ashton and Luke have been ghosting